If you had the opportunity to ask a question to a poker pro, what would you ask them?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
if you had the opportunity to ask a question to a poker star, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey, and so on, what would you ask them?
I would ask them if it is possible to achieve the results they have achieved in modern poker and how long it would take me to do it

I will not only ask them how they reached their level in the game of poker, but I will also ask them to play live or online poker with them for a month or more so that I can benefit from some of their skills;)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I would ask for advice.

Each player has their own style, I would ask them what got them where they are and what talent or flaw of mine I can exploit to stand out in this game.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I would ask you how it went to become a professional poker, tell me about your career.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would ask if they could stake me for most of the nlhe mtt's at wsop series and pay for my room at the RIO.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would ask him about his preparation of his game in amaraton mtt

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What would you have done if you didn't find poker?

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would ask Daniel Negreanu a question about GTO play. As some of the results of the solvers have a complicated solution. Some hands raise 2% of the time while folding 50% and calling 48%. They say it's impossible for a human to play. I was wondering impossible because it's too hard to remember or too hard to impliment.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker

I would ask that if I had 12 out to win the hand is the risk beneficial.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would ask if they could stake me for most of the nlhe mtt's at WSOP series and pay for my room at the RIO.

Only you and the fans of the Flamengo team would like an opportunity like this, nobody else. Anyway, it doesn't cost try. ;)

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would ask, what is the difference between live and online poker? And what note for a degree of comparison would give to these types of games, on a scale of 1 to 5.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would ask them to play with me and ask them about how I play and what should I do to improve my game. Basically, I'd ask them to coach me.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would ask a question like this: what is the reason for the fact that poker rooms have a lot of advertisements and offers to invite more and more new players.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I would like to ask Negrianu. After all, you play ordinary poker. Sometimes you bluff. You don't do anything fantastic. Why then are you known as a very professional player and I am not.

M

malibuflo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had the opportunity I would ask Daniel Negreanu: Why did he change his nationality and play for canada and no play for Romania ... he being Romanian

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had the opportunity I would ask Daniel Negreanu: Why did he change his nationality and play for Canada and no play for Romania ... he being Romanian

I didn't knew that, interesting.

Maybe he is ashamed of being romanian, I can't imagine that as I am proud to be croat.

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long did it take to be confident in ‘believing in your hands’ and not caving to people who play with aggression.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I would ask how many times they played live poker before they won their first MTT.

J

JeanOlis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alexandre Gomes

how to play a short stack in the final stretch of a tournament, with a loose table?

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

What is your secret playing for days in a tournament, also how many breaks can you take and for how long

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would ask what disciplines in poker are best to make money right now?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is the problem to go to his stream and ask what you want? Many professionals broadcast on Twitch.Daniel Negreanu streams a lot by the way.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what books and courses did you take to become a poker pro

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would ask Negreanu how to get a contract with a poker room. How much the room pays the ambassador.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably, I would ask first of all "is it worth becoming a professional in poker" is it worth it, and I would also ask "money is happiness or not"! It seems to me that the life of poker professionals is not quite rosy, and many would probably advise something else! To be honest, I don't even know what I asked him, I would probably just wish him luck and ask to be photographed with me! Good luck everyone at the tables and be healthy!

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How does it feel to play big events against other professionals as good as you?