If playing poker is only way

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what pro poker’ style do u want to be? And reasons why?

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe just being yourself is a better way than copying a pro player. Managing your money and making sure you dont get into debts or over your head would be a smart move for anyone.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play my own poker style of play I choose for each player individually I always said that you need to take notes on each player and build a game against his weaknesses.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I do not follow any professional player. I play my own style, adapted to the tournament and opponents. Yes, I often watch streams of professionals where you can learn a lot but never copy them. I learn from my mistakes and make less and less of them over time.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to think that there is always something new to discover, learn from the best for sure, but to shape your game with your personality and your style I would not like to be the faithful copy of anyone

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas holden is more popular, there is a greater advantage to win a jackpot, I would love to play with the greats, and be one of the best poker players :p

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank for advices

Maybe just being yourself is a better way than copying a pro player. Managing your money and making sure you dont get into debts or over your head would be a smart move for anyone.

I just dont know how to be smart in table

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for advices

I play my own poker style of play I choose for each player individually I always said that you need to take notes on each player and build a game against his weaknesses.

Sight and important, analysis player on table, is it righ?

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for advices

I do not follow any professional player. I play my own style, adapted to the tournament and opponents. Yes, I often watch streams of professionals where you can learn a lot but never copy them. I learn from my mistakes and make less and less of them over time.

Sometimes i watch video too but hard to find video from the begining of tournament.
Analysis mistakes, sound perfect but dont know if someone like me can do

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jackpot is great

Texas holden is more popular, there is a greater advantage to win a jackpot, I would love to play with the greats, and be one of the best poker players :p

Seriously you will be best in the future.
Jackpot please come to me just one times hahaha

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for advice

I prefer to think that there is always something new to discover, learn from the best for sure, but to shape your game with your personality and your style I would not like to be the faithful copy of anyone

Find my own, i will try to do that, but still hard for begin without something certain.... my bad