If I can't deposit on a site...

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...but play a freeroll, will they still send me a check? Being that most sites don't take USD anymore, can I start a BR from freerolls and then cash out when (if) needed?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Plenty of sites take USD (I assume you mean US Dollars?). Check out this link for a list of sites accepting US real-money players: https://www.cardschat.com/us-poker-sites.php

Granted, you probably won't be able to deposit using a credit card, but most sites will accept the All Acces visa Giftcard (the non-reloadable type), that you can find at any Wal-Greens, and some grocery store chains.

As far as your question goes, you need to read each individual site's Terms and Conditions. While some sites allow you to withdraw your freeroll winnings carte blanche, many (ok, most) sites have a raked hand requirement, or the condition that you make a deposit before withdrawing freeroll winnings.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Granted, you probably won't be able to deposit using a credit card, but most sites will accept the All Acces Visa Giftcard (the non-reloadable type), that you can find at any Wal-Greens, and some grocery store chains...

That pretty much answers what I would need to do. If needed to cash out, being it's not reloadable, do they just mail a check to your address on file usually?

Not sure why I'm worried about cashing out yet :D. I guess I don't want to play on a site, hit something and then not be able to get money out.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's good that you are wanting to cover all the bases. Too many people sign-up for something, don't read the TOC, then are pissed when they can't do something that they were supposed to have known about.

But yes, most sites will be able to send you a check. Keep in mind that this method of withdrawal can take a few weeks, and that they will probably want you to send a copy of your ID, etc. to confirm your identity.