If God Played Poker

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Total posts
I attached a PT screenshot, this session was about 35 minutes long. The BB/100 is adjusted so that it is big blinds and not big bets, but this is still 40 big bets/100 which is godly. Now in what ended up being 333 hands playing for 35 minutes, I got:

AA 5 times, won 100%
KK 3 times, won 100%
QQ 3 times, won 100%

I full housed over a flush
I set over set
and I had someone call me all the way down for some reason with A-rag when the A hit the board and an AKQTx board (I had AJ).

I lost a $3 pot near the end that killed my amazing streak but I was averaging $45+/hour at the time of the screenshot. I only was at $20/hour for the entire session and 32.43 big blinds/100 (16.215 BB/100).

Not only that, but all the AA's came back to back to back. I was running cold, down about $10 to start when it hit. I get AA simultaneously with action. While playing these 2 I get a KK at another table, and one of the tables that got AA gets another AA right after that. Meanwhile another table got QQ. It was just unbelievable, I wish I were recording that.

Attachments

• Godsession.JPG
    Godsession.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 84
NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Total posts
That's awesome, makes it all worthwhile...

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Total posts
nice run, move up to 5/10 quick before you cool down!

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Einstein said that God doesn`t play dice. So, maybe poker is His game. :)

pantin007

pantin007

Total posts
if god played poker he would complain about it being rigged :D
but very nice run zack

B

bustme

Rock Star
Total posts
Nice run

This was my best day ever, after a break on pokerstars I came back today and played, and I got the sick run..

AA 2 times

KK 3 times on 595 hands....

I usually do not play super aggressive. Super aggressive on pokeroffice is a new player icon I have added with the same as tight aggressive aggressive just that he has to see under 20 procent ( flop percentage)

The same icon as the money icon on pokertracker
( I copied that stats)

It is a little ironical I have taken the calling station icon on the second best player type.

Attachments

• today poker.JPG
    today poker.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 41
K

kinggeo1973

Rising Star
Total posts
I played a 12k person tourny on poker stars the other night and never even got a pocket pair and i am god. Nice run of cards, that gives me hope for sure :)