if the game went into negative.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to hear the opinion of the players. it happens that the game is only in the negative. who and how to deal with it? I have to stop what do you advise?

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your mentality have to be stronger than ever, it requires to have a good, calm mentality to be able to play your best poker game and things should start going good again!

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a long break or embrace the pain of loss and see it as only a temporary illusion in a greater long-term process

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have moments when the game does not go, and I turn to small bets or tournaments with a small buy-in or take a break not to lose the bankroll, better play in small tournaments with the purchase of 0.10 cents and try to win there or take a break in Game!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try to play cheaper tournaments !!!

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to stop playing for a while ...

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get away from the game for a while and do something less emotional

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes it happens. The best way to take a break.
Try to relax. It will be useful to you. Patience - first of all.

T

Timquietplace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just block access for a week to a certain kind of game, more often to the zoom ... and I just play MTT

H

Haemophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my usual reaction to this is going uber tight only playing AQ AK AJ(btn or later) and high pairs then when I start to profit again, I'll loosen up a bit and see how it goes.

can be pretty boring folding pretty much everything so takes some patience but I find it comes alright when I do this.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are making the correct play at that time, you shouldn't care about results.

S

Sumrak050690

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to hear the opinion of the players. it happens that the game is only in the negative. who and how to deal with it? I have to stop what do you advise?

Hello. If the game does not go it's best to take a break. In the negative, I can not show my good game. You can try to play at small limits, if everything is bad there, then definitely need a break, restore nerves and strength.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to assess the situation. Or you need to go to the lower level of the game for money and bets or you just take a break from the game. Watch the video and read the articles about poker. Compare your game with the game of other players and find the errors.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it's a tournament just wait. don't do anything for a while until good cards will come.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Take a break or at least lower the buy-ins, if you still want to play further. You can try to tighten your game, but if it also not helps, just save your time and money and take the break.

G

guipelison

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you just get negative in the game something is wrong in my opinion what you have to do and devote more to study poker and see where you are wrong so make different and try to hit and thus to get positive and with better results

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should look for the reason for being on the negative, if you are playing in a wrong way or not and studying to improve this situation

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually stop playing for a few days and then I try to play again.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you all for your advice. I understood one thing. if there is no game, you need to leave to save what's left.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink a bottle of vodka ...
after it I have three bad days and I do not play ...)))
at this time I think about the mistakes in the game ..))
:dancing2:

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't focus so much on the amount you're winning/losing, focus on improving and playing your best poker. If you're losing a lot of money consistantly then play lower limits or stick to freerolls until u crush those.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
take a break and step back from poker. continue to work on your game and review hands played to see how you could have played them better.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should look for the reason for being on the negative, if you are playing in a wrong way or not and studying to improve this situation

I'm talking about a time interval, when just the game is against you.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, don't do what I do. Try and avoid tilt. Look at each session as a new, clean slate and try and forget about your losses so you can focus on redeeming your bankroll.

Top 10 Games