Ideal/perfect poker table for you

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pick any five people to share a table with,from any time in history or the present day . Who do you choose and why?

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russ Hamilton, Jamie Gold, Ray Bitar, Howard Lederer, Sheldon Adelson.

These five are very infamous in the poker community. Russ was the big part of the Ultimate Bet Superuser scandal, Jamie Gold was a cruddy excuse for a poker player, Ray and Howard were big parts of the Full Tilt scandal, and Sheldon Adelson has spent a lot of money trying to shut down online gambling with "RAWA".

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle Brunson, David Peters, Kristoff Vogelsang, Gael Bauman, Nick Schulman

These are all pros who I admire. Some older school players, some new school. It would be fantastic to get to learn from them.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Daniel Negreanu - he is funny
2. Gus Hansen - my favorite player
3. Tom Dwan - action player
4. Cristiano Ronaldo - favorite football player
5. Monika Żukowicz - "HeyMonia" polish girl on party poker Team

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel negreanu Patrick Antonius Liv Boeree Igor Kurganov Phil Evey Lex Veldhuis its monsters

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the game on the table in the game cache when 6 people are playing on the table, and I like to play tournaments with a knockout of 9 players!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. His style of play is most impressive to me. In addition, I think it would be nice to play with beautiful girls.
Example, Liv Boeree, Vanessa Rousso, Maria Ho, Xuan Liu.
Good luck.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first pick would be Hellmuth without a doubt. I would love to chat with the poker brat and I think putting a bad beat on him prompting him to rant against me would be priceless. Doug Polk would be there because he rekindled my love for consuming poker content with his YouTube videos. Third would have to be Jason Somerville because I've been entertained by his streams for countless hours. I would also have Fedor Holz there because he is an absolute monster and I've admired him since his crazy high stakes run a couple years ago. Fifth would be Tom Dwan because he is a legend of the game and I'd like to try call off a big bluff from him! It would be an absolute dream for me to play at this table :D

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the table with all the players sitting out..

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to put CC members, Bee Gees, MtCashman, Joeisi, Frnandoh and Rijckenborg.