A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
FourDogs, I need to withdraw from your generous offer and make room for another player. Dakota chose me as one of her players, I can't thank her enough for the honor.

I would like to say Thank you for myself and all of CC for such a kind effort you are putting in to help fellow CC'rs to have a chance to play with a living legend!

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FourDogs, and Tenbob, again, thanks for doing this, so good of you both. I know I'm not in the running, but can you count me out anyway, as I won the entry in Dakotas comp, so Im in. Thanks for the chance, anyway.

FourDogs, I need to withdraw from your generous offer and make room for another player. Dakota chose me as one of her players, I can't thank her enough for the honor.
I would like to say Thank you for myself and all of CC for such a kind effort you are putting in to help fellow CC'rs to have a chance to play with a living legend!
You both won??? Damn. Dax, you be stealin' all my bidness.
GL both of you.

Had to stop by, I'm kind of on a nice high, just won a 7 Stud fr against 428 players.

Though it is far from over I aplaud you guys for doing this for fellow CC'rs!

btw, what did he say in Gaelic? I've tried to learn it but it's a bit tough to get used to the change in phonetics.
Not sure, but it sounded like this.

Fear sam bith a loisgeas a mhàs, ‘s e fhèin a dh’fheumas suidhe air.

When I run it through Babel Fish I get this

May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with the hubble space telescope.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure, but it sounded like this.

Fear sam bith a loisgeas a mhàs, ‘s e fhèin a dh’fheumas suidhe air.

When I run it through Babel Fish I get this

May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with the hubble space telescope.

Ummm. Glad you translated that, it'd have taken me forever to do it with the books I have! Hope that wasn't a curse aimed at you:eek: I've managed a few phrase (poorly at that) in Gaelic and one day would love to learn the language. Had a client from Northern Scottland on a hunt in Africa that got my interest in learning the language of my heritage.

Best of luck to you on your Staking and thanks for the offer!

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4.5 hours and counting.

Attachments

• McEvoy.JPG
    McEvoy.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 8
JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars
5/17/08
.01/.02

I think that puts me in 4th (there will be four, correct?) if we're countin out the people who won the other stake? I sure hope so, unless I'm wrong or someone comes from behind...Yeehaw.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 8
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's this? A race? Nice session Nutz. You just bumped Branco out of the 4th seat.

Attachments

• McEvoy.JPG
    McEvoy.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 8
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, the results are in and the stakes have been awarded to the following players

D'wilius
aloevera
beardyian
Likminutz

Sorry Branco, I hope you still stick around. You swore an oath remember.:)
I anyone can't make the tournament for any reason they should transfer the $11 to Branco.

Unfortunately, I'm the one left out in the cold today. I have to attend a graduation. So while the rest of you are yuckin' it up with Tom McEvoy, I'll be struggling to stay awake while some smug 20 year old tries to tell me why he is the future of America.

GL and have fun.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many thanks FD :D

To think i only played that limit to test PT3 and because i had just lost a load and was steaming :)

Thanks again :)

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks FD for the stake and your contribution tenbob, now lets hope I'm not first out:eek:

Looking forward to the game, hopefully by the time you get back from the graduation,(have fun)we would have made you rich:p

GL to the rest of you in the game:)

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, real good of you FD to do this, show's what a good crowd we have here.

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks a ton, to FourDog and Tenbob.

Hope I can represent you guys well.

my3sons

my3sons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats a nice gester gl to whom ever qaulifies

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couldn't pull it out for ya fourdogs, sorry!

Still had fun...thanks again.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what was your name at pokerstars? Had fun also fell short. Big turnout 81 9places paid. I'll have to send 30% if I cash in Mondays. Try to get something back, aloeveras only left last I checked.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh thisisredic ok we started out seated next to each other

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG all, I went over the 1/2 hr mark but did manage to send you the 30%. My question being as it don't state in OP, do you get the stake back as well?

FourDogs states:
This is a stake, not a prize. My take is 30% of any winnings rounded up or down to the closest dollar. The honor system will apply, and payment must be made within 1/2 hour of tournament completion.

Hello aloevera,

We have transferred $60.60 from your account to 'DeaDinaDitch' as per your request.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier

EDIT: looks like I don't listen very well, rounded up to the nearest dollar, sending 40c lol

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 May. 18 17.38.gif
    ScreenHunter_02 May. 18 17.38.gif
    106.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
winners all around. Thanks again fourdogs and tenbob

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol. Yeah!. I made money off this deal:) . congratulations aloe and nice going to the rest of the team. Win or lose, I hope you all had as much fun playing today as I did running this little competition. And I hope to get the chance to play with all of you soon.

-Roy

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FD, thanks again for doing this, real good of you.
this again shows the real spirit of Cardschat.