I will stake the $200 added with Tom McEvoy

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OH i really really want a go at this now.

I might just try 100 hands at nl$5 tomorrow.

Edit : I will actually give this a go. But, i will also throw in a second stake (same as four dogs rules in the OP, and he decides who gets it)

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Site: Full Tilt
Date: May 14, 2008
Limit: $.05/$.10
Buy-in: $2.00
Cash out: $10,324
Hands: 100

Last edited:
tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Unfortunately whilst well intentioned at being amusing, some (lots) of members are actually taking this thread a little seriously. If you find it so amusing im sure you can throw in another stake ?

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry if I might have offended anyone taking part in this challenge (I am taking part as well). It was clearly not my intention to offend anyone. I do not find the thread amusing, nor am I disrespecting it. If this sort of thing makes people angry, then maybe I should just think twice about any attempt at humor that I may have.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Edit : I will actually give this a go. But, i will also throw in a second stake (same as four dogs rules in the OP, and he decides who gets it)

Tenbobs in? You'll never make it to 100 TB. lol
....somehow I think you'd rather chew on tinfoil while shaving your head with a cheese grater than spend 2 hours playing for nickles and dimes.:p
Maybe I can get Tom McEvoy as well. So are you saying we bump it up to 4?

Wow RB! I'm impressed. You must have really taken those Water Boat tutorials to heart. We have a new leader. No need to send me the HH's RB. I trust you.:)

Attachments

• McEvoy.JPG
    McEvoy.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 4
royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks FD for appreciating me and my "humor" :p
You took the "joke" to the next level.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I LOL'd.........I'll stake you now, anywhere, take my $10, go to 5c/10c, and come back with at least $5000, you can keep the rest!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't tell much from this KD. I assume it's .05/.10? 105 hands. Started with $10. What did you finish with?
sorry FD, I will sum up the session in the proper form, my apologies:
limit: 5c/10c
started with:$10
finished with:$20.50
hands played:105

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but imagine what you could do with $5....................

B

Branco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Branco, do solemnly swear to stick around Cardschat or the rest of my life,
ask intelligent questions (do as I say, not as I do)
become a skilled poker player and
pass on my accrued wisdom to those less experienced.
And to be a pain in the ass to the Mods whenever possible
icon_salut.gif

:D

But the data you put in the picture is wrong. I finished with $22.90, not $12.90 ... $12.90 was how much I won :)

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Branco, do solemnly swear to stick around Cardschat or the rest of my life,
ask intelligent questions (do as I say, not as I do)
become a skilled poker player and
pass on my accrued wisdom to those less experienced.
And to be a pain in the ass to the Mods whenever possible
icon_salut.gif

:D

But the data you put in the picture is wrong. I finished with $22.90, not $12.90 ... $12.90 was how much I won :)
Ah! My apologies oh newest cult member. I will fix this tonight when I get some free time, along with Kerouacs session.

Don't know about any of you, but do Burritos numbers look a little fishy?

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry if I might have offended anyone taking part in this challenge (I am taking part as well). It was clearly not my intention to offend anyone. I do not find the thread amusing, nor am I disrespecting it. If this sort of thing makes people angry, then maybe I should just think twice about any attempt at humor that I may have.

I know, I know, sorry just caught me in a bad mood yesterday :)

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Did you ever do it? Because if I ever see you at a $5 table I'm going to pop in and make the competition a bit more challenging.

I birded Aloevera during her run. She actually lost some towards the end to bring her total down. I guess all that steady flow of A/K's she was getting dried up.

I've been a bit blase about my play lately, hitting more tournaments just to mix things up. Maybe taking a run at 100 hands of $5 will give me something to shoot for. Hmmmm... (I'd refuse the prize if I actually one. I don't need the buy-in and would rather some smaller bankrolled player take it.)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little late on the scene here - but huge thumbs up to FD for this :icon_thum

Yet another showing of how great a place this is :)

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you ever do it? Because if I ever see you at a $5 table I'm going to pop in and make the competition a bit more challenging.

Yep, actually when I moved to nl ring games, i started at the lowest level available, I believe it was nl$5 on stars, and built my roll from scratch, moving up when i had 10 buy-ins for the next level. Once I hit nl$25 I changed that rule to 20buyins, now before i move to nl$200 I want 40 buyins.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok haven't played NL ring games in a while. Played .01/.02 buyin 1.59 100 hands cashout 6.49 today on pokerstars
Was ready to go after 60 hands but decided to try to qualify so put a dollar back in hanging around. I have the hand history but I'll be embarassed to share it, not much poker being played here. I found a ATC REraiser and doubled through him twice TTvAx and QQvAJo.
Note: my bankroll isn't really that low but these are the levels i play on .02/.05 and am not ready to buy into $10. If I qualify and happen to cash I could in turn give a few of the dead broke a cardschats 1.10 buyin

Last edited:
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok had a go here because i have been kicked in the painful place by flush chasing fish at my usual level and need to cool down lol :D

Attachments

• 1-2c.jpg
    1-2c.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for the delay everyone. Couldn't get near the computer for 2 days. Good news on the competition front. Tenbob has generously agreed to stake a 4th player. Same rules apply. Don't worry about which one of us staked you, we'll work it out among ourselves. So now it's top 4. He attempted to qualify himself by playing 100 hands at .01/.02 but got stacked after 6. As we were Skypeing I heard alot of muttering and cursing in Gaelic and then he disappeard but not before throwing $11.00 down on the table for a horse in this race.

Now for some bad news. Royalburrito has been disqualified from the competition. It seems as though he might not have been completely honest about the session he submitted. When I pressed him on it he admitted that although he did in fact make $10322.00 at a $.10 table, he did not in fact play the requisite 100 hands. Also, even after being an active member for over a year with over 2000 posts, only 93 of them can be considered quality. And he tested positive for HGH.

I fixed the error I made in calculating Branco's BB/100 and I added KeruacsDog and D'wilius. For anyone else wanting to give this a shot, or for those who now find themselves behind in the running, you still have 'till midnight tomorrow to give it a go. So without further ado (we already have enough ado) here are the results as they stand.

Attachments

• McEvoy.JPG
    McEvoy.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 5
JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha, I'm dead last! YAY...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FourDogs, and Tenbob, again, thanks for doing this, so good of you both. I know I'm not in the running, but can you count me out anyway, as I won the entry in Dakotas comp, so Im in. Thanks for the chance, anyway.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Had to stop by, I'm kind of on a nice high, just won a 7 Stud fr against 428 players.

Though it is far from over I aplaud you guys for doing this for fellow CC'rs!

btw, what did he say in Gaelic? I've tried to learn it but it's a bit tough to get used to the change in phonetics.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FourDogs, et all. - please check out the winners of Dax's giveaway. There's some overlap.

D'w - yep... $5 doesn't go far when the min buy-in at the ring tables is $2.00 and some donk draws out on a solid hand. :cool: