I want to marry a girl who plays poker is it worth it?

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi chat today's topic 👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨
Do you think the couple can get along if they play poker?

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can’t see any problem with it and if she wins a lot that’s always a bonus..but if she loses a lot then it might become a problem for you 🤣 but I guess micro stakes never hurt anyone

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's not a problem if a girl plays poker the main thing is that you like her really if you love her then you need to get married poker is not a problem

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I once heard couples who play together stay together, so yes. Just don't become degenerates and start owing money to people you don't want to do business with... then that's when a healthy hobby becomes toxic.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think a girl's hobby cannot interfere with family relations

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Let him play, unless, of course, he loses the family budget. The introduction of women is gaining momentum, they prefer to play on the Internet. Ladies by nature love games with the least number of moves. Despite the fact that ladies are more emotional and inquisitive, a rare girl will sit for hours at poker, so it's okay, let him play.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Tell us about it when you lose the entire family budget🤣😂We will be glad to read😅

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont see why not, both having the same interests is always a good thing.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing poker can help the couple bond and communicate, especially if they play together. That's called poker lover:ROFLMAO::love:

Last edited:
Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't find something bad about it. Good luck!

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes if you love her, but not if you do not love her.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if it doesn't affect household bills, I don't see any problems.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know from personal experience that they can. My one long term relationship lasted from 1976 through the end of the 80s or so, and for ten of those years we lived together. If you care about someone you want to be together and poker is one of the things that we both enjoyed. On Thanksgiving with family there were two groups after dinner. One was in front of the television watching the second game, and the other was at the kitchen table playing poker. :) Usually on Friday nights she and I would go to a local club and play in the pickup games there, which were usually pretty much the same people.

If she had expressed an interest in hunting/shooting and/or fishing I would have loved having her with me. Unfortunately she didn't so the dog and I went alone. I attended Sunday night bingo with her sometimes and enjoyed it, as much for being with her as I did the game itself. We went to the theater and concerts which we both enjoyed. The important thing was that we found things to do together that were fun for both of us. :) Poker was just one of those things and it made our relationship a better one.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there's no problem, you bout have to be smart and see if you're a good complement to each other, the fact you bout have that in common doesn't mean that you have to spread nor get married immediately, there's always another facts that have to be considered when you're deciding to form a family.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm skeptical about playing both family members. There are many arguments against this idea. I would like to list them but the list is long.

Just think about this for a moment: let's say I drink a lot of alcohol and now my wife/girlfriend will want to drink too. How will it be??? Nice…. I would say!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the person, not the hobby. Of course, if this hobby does not cause problems in relationships

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ask Daniel Negreanu's wife in social media. They got married in 2019 so his wife already has some practical experience. In my opinion poker takes a lot of time so some quarrels may arise between you because of it

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is very important to share a couple same interests .But not to this poker needs time and money.So in the end of the day you will have fights

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well in my opinion if you both play poker then will both have the knowledge and understanding to support each other. Personally it depends on the couple as to how well you get along poker or not. My husband and I both are avid poker players and have been for a very long time, and pretty much every day. We have been married for over 36 years and still going strong. So thats proof for us that it works but each couple is unique so ……..there you go :).

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see the problem. It can be very profitable to have the same hobby. You can support each other and share your experiences. That's exactly what my husband and me are doing :)

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would be very happy if my girlfriend felt interest in poker

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If you ask such a question, then you shouldn't :)
Hobby is of course of great importance, but nevertheless hobby is not a decisive factor that should influence this decision.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's great that poker unites hearts :)