I started the year in a bad phase and you?.

jfofla

jfofla

Visionary
Awards
I started the year being eliminated right at the beginning in all the tournaments I participated and look, I lost even with a very good game in my hand, but I know that the phase is not going to improve anymore.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
It's still the beginning of the year. Remember its not how you start its how you finish.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
I started the year being eliminated right at the beginning in all the tournaments I participated and look, I lost even with a very good game in my hand, but I know that the phase is not going to improve anymore.
I also have a very bad situation with poker at the beginning of the year, I also lose everywhere I play! But I'm not particularly upset, since this is only the beginning of the year and I still have time to fix everything! I try to devote more time to learning and correct my mistakes, I think that in half a year I will see a decent result! And I advise you not to be upset, because you are a good player, and I have seen how you play, and you have good skills, you will definitely achieve your victories! Good luck at the tables!

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Awards
I started the year by not paying attention what I was registering and entered 2 $100 tournaments instead of .25 I intended too.. yup still on tilt over that one flip and gos :(

frank174

frank174

Legend
Awards
It's a long year,we all go thru ups and downs,it's the long game were really playing 1 month means nothing

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Awards
This does not mean that the year is not set. You have all the good things ahead of you.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
this is just the beginning, you can start badly. The main thing is to finish it successfully

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Awards
The beginning of the year is not very good yet, although in some tournaments I got into prizes, most likely this is the influence of the holidays :)