I quit poker

X

xCashin_inx

Total posts
lol well not really :) but at least for a couple days.

I went to a $1/$2 cash game that ive never been to before and I buy in for the max $200. I dont really wanna get into every story but there was a guy there that played 85% of the flops and played them all the way down regardless of what he had. I took $90 off him with a pair of tens, he had K high :eek: . Another guy at the table goes all in for about $85 with the board Q-9-5-8-3 the calling station thinks about it and says "Im sure I got the best hand but im gonna let you take it and shows the guy A-10, the guy laughs and turns over QQ. Ive never seen a game full of so many donkeys and the thing is I lost all my money, I just feel like a complete jackass. That wasnt poker at all, we might as well have just delt the cards face up and saw what happened. Here is how I lost all my money to another idiot, I had AK and raised to 17 all day, he calls and so does the moron calling station. Flop comes K-Q-7. I bet $25 the guy calls and the calling station folds. Turn is an 8, I bet $35 and he calls me again. River is a 9, I go all in and he calls and turns over J10, no flush possibilties, hits his runner runner straight to beat me, I didnt play it great but I was just baffled by this game, unreal imo.

It felt like I was an able person losing at the special olympics.

B

bmadness

Total posts
Only on the Star

Can you consistently get screwed time and time again..It's like you have a huge hand and in your head your tryimg to figure out a way to get this guy to give you some action and then bang he goes all in and you couldn't o asked for anything better just to get sucked out on by some horrible cards..Only on the star..

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Total posts
seriously! huh? i think my sig might explain a bit of this.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Total posts
[ ] Runner runner
[x] OESD that hit
[ ] Variance is a myth

P

ph_il

Total posts
Awards
Hmm...[we] warned you about variance and told you about proper BRM, but you dont listen. So to that I say...

HA-HA.

Last edited:
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
The following is a basic principle of our game - consider carefully:

There is an element of chance in poker.

The best hand will win more often than not, but it is not guaranteed.

A skilled player will win more often than not, but it is not guaranteed.

Sometimes the fish win. It is a good thing. If they never won, they wouldn`t keep playing and the opportunities for better players would dry up.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Total posts
You bet, pf, you bet flop, you bet turn, then you go all in on river....... Did you for one minute consider what the hell is this calling station calling me down on every street with...... Oh my tptk must be da nutz!

pantin007

pantin007

Total posts
OMG^^^^ weirds chit eva

ooh yea, BRM wins again
hate to say it but they told u so......

T

trubucsfan

Total posts
lol well not really :) but at least for a couple days.

I went to a $1/$2 cash game that ive never been to before and I buy in for the max $200. I dont really wanna get into every story but there was a guy there that played 85% of the flops and played them all the way down regardless of what he had. I took $90 off him with a pair of tens, he had K high :eek: . Another guy at the table goes all in for about $85 with the board Q-9-5-8-3 the calling station thinks about it and says "Im sure I got the best hand but im gonna let you take it and shows the guy A-10, the guy laughs and turns over QQ. Ive never seen a game full of so many donkeys and the thing is I lost all my money, I just feel like a complete jackass. That wasnt poker at all, we might as well have just delt the cards face up and saw what happened. Here is how I lost all my money to another idiot, I had AK and raised to 17 all day, he calls and so does the moron calling station. Flop comes K-Q-7. I bet $25 the guy calls and the calling station folds. Turn is an 8, I bet $35 and he calls me again. River is a 9, I go all in and he calls and turns over J10, no flush possibilties, hits his runner runner straight to beat me, I didnt play it great but I was just baffled by this game, unreal imo.

Some times we need to walk away and figure why we are playing the way we are. a bad beat happens and at every site. but when it's constant like the way you are saying then maybe back off to a none regular site. i play 3 now and was only at U.B. i find that by taking more time off and not hitting the felt at 1 place's takes my steam away faster as well as pulls me outta tilt.

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Total posts
Awards
/\
lll
lll
lll
hotter

I think my sig applies.:)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Golly, all the folks trying to help you were correct & you were wrong, obv rigged.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Total posts

Wasn't it just the other day that I read a lengthy thread about the OP being the one special person winning against all the able people ?? ... :eek:

:rolleyes: ... :rolleyes:

B

bustme

Rock Star
Total posts
OP, you played great,,,,,,,,,,,,It is impossible to take a calling station on a hand...

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Total posts
Awards
OMG^^^^ weirds chit eva

ooh yea, BRM wins again
hate to say it but they told u so......

Ha ha! The picture, or did you click the link I put on the picture?

X

xCashin_inx

Total posts
This was a live game, this wasnt on stars lol. I lost $200, no biggie I guess.

The reason I said variance and BRM is a myth is because from my standpoint if you lose your money you put more in. BRM is more if you have a set limit and you cannot deposit anymore.