I may be tired of poker?

Lubzhen

Lubzhen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To try to learn another form of poker. To start playing tournaments for money. The cheapest.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it did make a difference after depositing.
Changed my goals and gave me something to play for.

C

Conram_no1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
newer. but when you make move with poket AA and make big hans some drunck full call you with 2/7 and hit pot i think i am capable to hit wiht my head on the wall

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't worry, I lost motivation but then you just remember why you love the game, so don't be tired, take a break and come back refreshed

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time, I began to notice that the game brings less pleasure than before. I understand that for an interesting game needs serious deposit. But I do not have this opportunity. Tired of playing freerolls.
What do you think about it? Whether game delivers as much fun as before?

Take a small break and then comeback to tables. Funrolls are fun, but they can never compare to running deep in a cash tourney. Even a small tourney something like $5 buy in & $1500 GTD would be a nice rush to take down. Study poker more often and learn more ways to play. It can definitely make poker more fun. You don't really need to deposit it just speeds things up. I built a few healthy bankrolls starting from freerolls. Although ACR has a awesome first deposit package right now. You also have to remember poker is a grind and it will take time to make money.

Last edited:
Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played three years just freerolls. Win on the little things in the freerolls is not a problem. But to preserve and increase your bankroll is already complicated. Monotonous game tired and bored. So you need to try and play for money. It is not necessary to make a deposit. Have you ever won 10-20 at $ freerolls? Well, in general, of course you need to take breaks to rest from the game. Even the most favorite food becomes tasty, if it is used every day.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are not excited by the game you are not going to play your best and that's going to sub par results which in turn will lead to you liking the game even less. Take a break until you really want to play and can't stand not playing anymore!!!:)

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost everything gets tiresome from time to time. That's why work usually gives vacation days to its employees so they can have leisure time & come back to work refreshed & not tired from the constant grind of working at least 5 days a week.

I suggest taking at least a week off & if U love poker which a lot of us do here, U will feel invigorated to play freerolls once again.

Edu4594

Edu4594

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I also felt that I was a few weeks without playing poker out of nowhere gave will one day play a freeroll, I dug and I think again the desire to play.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do what you can so you can DEPOSIT a good chunk of cash so that you can gain motivation.... to work hard at improving your game! Motivation continues to grow as we expand our knowledge & we can actually see ourselves getting better & better. (this will only happen for a limited time in 'freerolls' because it's like playing vs. a bunch of monkeys).

Onwards & Upwards! ANYTHING Is Possible! (just ask Connor McGregor).
Get that money on the accounts now!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most people work a five day work week and look forward to their two days off a week. There is no reason to expect poker can't be treated the same way. Take a day or two off a week and you may see your motivation for the game improve immensely.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, for those who really enjoy playing poker does not tire in its time and you only play freeroll, and freerolls are large field tournaments and usually with low prize, then you end up playing a lot of time and sometimes get nothing and when you win and very little, so I well tell you and you get a bankroll and start playing micros tournaments, doing things of their games and controlling your bankroll oh yes you will feel happy to play because the micros tournaments already have a good return you doing a good series of grid computers that you will play, I have helped ...

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best way in my opinion, the desire to add poker, is to raise the rate))

swiur

swiur

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll are boring. Game for money is pleasant and I am not bored

annajanci

annajanci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now I'm taking a "poker rest" too, as other games I was/am playing got my interest and I am more keen on playing the game I'm currently playing instead.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time, I began to notice that the game brings less pleasure than before. I understand that for an interesting game needs serious deposit. But I do not have this opportunity. Tired of playing freerolls.
What do you think about it? Whether game delivers as much fun as before?

I think a person should do what he likes. If poker no longer be fun to throw him

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
You maybe tired of loosing or stay playing at the same level. To make more fun you need to challenge yourself by going inyo higher levels and profit.

frerrolls are boring granted, but after some time you should have won some money to play for real money if not , then ....ummm, maybe Pooker may never deliver pleasure. :banghead:

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a rest and forget about the game for some time, but there is a possibility that you are only disqouraged

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I'm in the same position, Poker has bored It follows one win after another. I need to take a break and think as below. Now I will discuss only freeroll.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I think the problem is always loosing hand after hand and Tournament after Tournament and that is not tired of poker but of loosing poker games.
If you win freerolls every day you will be happy, I am sure so start reading about strategies and ask other players about the way you play. :)