I may be tired of poker?

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time, I began to notice that the game brings less pleasure than before. I understand that for an interesting game needs serious deposit. But I do not have this opportunity. Tired of playing freerolls.
What do you think about it? Whether game delivers as much fun as before?

maniaka68

maniaka68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why its so good game.Stop for a week or month if you miss the game return and play if not then stop :).I `m do it that and now im playing poker again :)

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why its so good game.Stop for a week or month if you miss the game return and play if not then stop :).I `m do it that and now im playing poker again :)

May be u right and I need a rest

Bassaliga

Bassaliga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not the same for everybody. It is no deposit bankroll stuff, it's much more difficult course. But I was able to climb freerolls to $ 100 per week. Not investing in poker is not a single cent! And pleasure brings every day in different ways. I know for sure without pleasure is not worth gambling

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker does not leave people tired, o'que really happens when you lose then, there you discouraged

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I 'm still finding poker fun as ever found . At least until now I have not got tired of poker , play freerolls and also always trying to raise my bankroll .

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we all go through it at some point , and more if the cards do not help. but we must be patient , take time to do other things and clear the mind

lorres1991

lorres1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens to everyone eventually. The more you focus on the money, the less fun it is I think.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no , posible is just your fear or probably playing too many hours

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i play to much i find it less enjoyable-ive stopped for awhile a fews years back after throwing my coffee mug thru my desktop moniter-since then when it gets to be to much or im finding poker unenjoyable i take a little break-after break was over my play actualy improved a little and my game was feeling refreshed

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try learning a new poker variation you are not familiar with.

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone needs a break, whether it's poker or anything else, I now at this moment I do not have much time for poker, so I think we'll give myself a break and returned with new strength and patience if you feel tired, better get some rest from the long hours of play

U

urvlad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time, I began to notice that the game brings less pleasure than before. I understand that for an interesting game needs serious deposit. But I do not have this opportunity. Tired of playing freerolls.
What do you think about it? Whether game delivers as much fun as before?

I am also a long time playing the freeroll and do not have the opportunity to play with a lot of money, the salary does not allow. And also as you are tired .But I still do not play for cash. I can play in tournaments with a small buy-in. Cash hate. Last time I was three times smaller started playing freerolls. I play only on large. It's a bit removed unnecessary stress to the game of poker.Take a break for a week or reduce the number of tournaments as I have.:joyman:

Jastinmaster

Jastinmaster

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, that's boring sometimes I get angry,and then exactly play.'ve quit for a year then again,to create more hope coming over me)))

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had times where I've come and gone from poker for months even a year or so at times. In past few months I've changed my game up, started actually winning/getting in the black and so want to play even more. But even now some days i just don't want to play so I wait until that desire to play is there and I play.

Just go with the feeling. If you want to play, play. If you feel tired of it, unmotivated, then don't. Really think about how you feel when you sit down for a session, if you find yourself bored, angry, tired, disinterested, etc, just leave the game. If it's a tourney, then focus on it and just don't reg for any others that day.

N

nyolcas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , you could be tired of poker. Take a rest and forget the poker for several days or weeks. In case if you are tired you lose your concentration and that's a big handicap for your opponents.

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually feel tired of poker in evenings but in the morning I am as fresh as a daisy and ready for another session.

Cog Dissonance

Cog Dissonance

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's something that i found that works for me, take a break for an unspecified amount of time and not just a couple hours more like a couple days+ and forgot all about poker.

now come back to poker but before you play try and remember the things that made you love the game, i watch poker videos sometimes to help me with this and get me hyped up to perform my best try and rethink your game and your approach maybe improve even more push and don't stop there, keep going!

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a break. A week or two. Find a new hobby. You will feel yourself when you want to play poker. At that moment back. Good luck bro.

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As soon as you start to win, once there is interest in the game.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well IS good when you are litte on breake,Out of 1-2 Wea kthan you play with more passion...,

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to say really. I mean, everyone is different. I personally, have never felt that way. Maybe you should just take some time off. Step away from the game for a bit, then go back to it. Maybe after that time off, you'll get back or remember why/what you liked/loved/enjoyed about poker in the first place.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe take a break, try studying ....maybe watch some poker videos....or read some strategy forum posts

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fully agree with the author, poker delivers everything less fun, I just play less time to get bored

Dimankos

Dimankos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spend more time training. After watching the video you want to play or stream.