I like what has been done on this site

D

deuces9ers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I must say it is very worthy of restpect that sites such as cardschat have decided to make it where people must earn there way to play this great game for free and yet with nice rewards if you happen to get lucky and are a great player. cant wait to get my time in so i can start freerolling.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very pleased that I am a part of the club.I learned to play here .And skill is honed in League games.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must say it is very worthy of restpect that sites such as cardschat have decided to make it where people must earn there way to play this great game for free and yet with nice rewards if you happen to get lucky and are a great player. cant wait to get my time in so i can start freerolling.
Welcome.This is a great place not only for freerolls. Here you can make lots of friends and ask for help ;)

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a great site with a lot of content, from news to discussion of strategies, plus free tournaments help build a decent bank, you just have to be constant

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats the great thing that happens here,,, your game improves as you get more n more perks. :top: Welcome!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Youre right, It's pretty awesome how CardsChat has changed over the years...

Having read though Old posts/threads and new ones, you can see how the real changes have always been with who is contributing... New Members bring fresh insight...

Mobile Version of CardsChat is great...

images

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play a lot of the freerolls but always find plenty interesting topics on the forum.:):):)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. I also believe that the Cardschat community is the best place to learn poker. In addition, each player has the opportunity to increase his bankroll due to freerolls from our community.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been a great site from day one. First coming here there was so many missing elements to this game. hands down the best place for a knowledge base.

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Me too :) There is so much more here than I originally thought. I sat and read articles last weekend for an hour and hardly touched the surface... Welcome!

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a great place to improve your game and make new friends.... The freerolls are a bonus !!!

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cardschat has help me improve my game. It's still not where I want it to be but like anything in life you have to work on it each day and you will see improvement.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat. It's an awesome resource for aspiring poker players and crushers alike. Hope to see you in the CC freerolls soon enough. gl an gg!

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like what cardschat does for its community and there is the possibility of growing in poker with all the opportunities it gives us .. I have returned to return to the private club I hope to be lucky!