I Invented a new 1 and 2 player texes holdem game

T

Truehighcrew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Iv invented my 8th card game... Its a 2 player texes holdem

2 player version: player takes turn being dealer, your allowed to borrow 15-20 cards from the deck to bet with. When a player wins you get all 7 cards from the middle plus the cards that everyone has bet. So if you borrow cards you must shuffle them back into the deck. If you loose your whole loan you automatically loose. When you have your own cards you only may bet your own cards and not borrow any. Max bets are up to 15-20 depending ofc. When the deck is out of cards then you must take turns being dealer with your own cards with same rules and who ever has all the cards win. (if your unable to finish dealing out a hand you automatically loose)

1 player version: same rules but the ghost opponent bets 2 cards(flop) 4 cards(turn) 6cards(river) so this way your always racing the clock if its too hard you could also do 1,3,5 *NOTE You dont have to keep betting card by card just remember in your head that you must pay the ghost 2,4,6 (or more if you call his bets) in the end and remember that the ghost also has to pay the bank back and if the ghost also looses all of the 15 loan he also looses.

*final notes* So its more easy to just use your phone App play the same ol poker like always but this is a game where you use the cards themselves as chips, thats the whole point basically and also im not sure if theres even a 1 player version to holdem and deep down you all wish you had one haha or if you go2 jail lol

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I honestly do not like inventions or that it detracts from texas holdem if you do well and I congratulate followers have ..for my seguire part with my affections !! What I also like you wish you success !! regards..

T

Truehighcrew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
everything is an invention either it came from god or man either way its good hahaha unless its meth thats not good :(( not for man anyways lol

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand anything, but very interesting)))):confused:

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iv invented my 8th card game... Its a 2 player texes holdem
2 player version: player takes turn being dealer, your allowed to borrow 15-20 cards from the deck to bet with. When a player wins you get all 7 cards from the middle plus the cards that everyone has bet. So if you borrow cards you must shuffle them back into the deck. If you loose your whole loan you automatically loose. When you have your own cards you only may bet your own cards and not borrow any. Max bets are up to 15-20 depending ofc. When the deck is out of cards then you must take turns being dealer with your own cards with same rules and who ever has all the cards win. (if your unable to finish dealing out a hand you automatically loose)
1 player version: same rules but the ghost opponent bets 2 cards(flop) 4 cards(turn) 6cards(river) so this way your always racing the clock if its too hard you could also do 1,3,5 *NOTE You dont have to keep betting card by card just remember in your head that you must pay the ghost 2,4,6 (or more if you call his bets) in the end and remember that the ghost also has to pay the bank back and if the ghost also looses all of the 15 loan he also looses.
*final notes* So its more easy to just use your phone app play the same ol poker like always but this is a game where you use the cards themselves as chips, thats the whole point basically and also im not sure if theres even a 1 player version to holdem and deep down you all wish you had one haha or if you go2 jail lol
hi hi
i no understand this (i a blonde lol)
so you no win chips but you win cards? seems very complicated or is just me?

T

Truehighcrew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no your betting ur cards that you win plain n simple rather but the cool part of this game is that you can borrow from the bank and finish it up by dealing out your hand in the end thats the confusing part... your brain always tells you to count the cards you got left but my games are lets go all out and finish this thing :D

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting that
you play that in a live home game and like it?

Top 10 Games Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules