I improve as a player

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon everyone I comment that I started with this real money Poker 2 years ago and in dummy chips 7 years ago (Maybe more years will go by if I still remember it) My question is if it is possible to keep it constant, do you understand and have you ever had a crisis that made you want to leave this exciting game or does the question of leaving it remain latent?

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had that major situation on poker where I lost pocket aces 3 times in a row that I thought that I am never playing poker again. Being on tilt and constant bad beats was enough to give me a major headache. I did give myself a few months away from poker so I'm all ok playing again now.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the only crisis is that online poker is being cheated by the entire online Poker industry. Based on deception!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have had a huge downswing where my perception of reality got beaten. For a time, I abandoned playing poker. But now I start again.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have been playing poker for over three years. During this time, I had several short breaks, the largest of which lasted about three weeks. I never thought about stopping playing this wonderful game. Poker is my favorite hobby.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the main thing is to have fun playing poker. when you are happy and motivated to do your best on every part. the question to know whether or not we will stop playing poker is no longer relevant.

B

Bern257

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been taking a break lately, after more than a few bad beats. I've been studying in my free time, but never thought about giving up completely

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have never had such crises. I play poker when I have free time, and for me it is a perfect hobby that allows me to be distracted after a hard day's work. I work as a driver and I am always happy if I have a few free hours to spend time playing.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, the crisis was only a lack of free time. In fact, this is the only reason when I took long breaks for 1-2 months.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon everyone I comment that I started with this Real Money Poker 2 years ago and in dummy chips 7 years ago (Maybe more years will go by if I still remember it) My question is if it is possible to keep it constant, do you understand and have you ever had a crisis that made you want to leave this exciting game or does the question of leaving it remain latent?

I've had many occasions where I felt poker was taking over my life and I needed to take a break to do other things.

It's like all other addictive things that due to the great pleasures that come from winning at games of chance you can get sucked into it.

But when you live a life of balance and ensure you invest time into relationships, family, food, friends, fitness, and managing your finances. Then poker can be what it's supposed to be, a fun little escape that you get to enjoy some of the time :)

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had a poker crisis. I don't play poker when I don’t have time or money in my account :) GL

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not long ago I had a very bad streak that would have lasted about 7 or 8 days and that made me leave poker for a few weeks and take a break, a couple of weeks ago I started back with everything

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took very long breaks! even about a year! but then there were no rules: win-lose! and now I want poker to be my job! so I will go to the end !!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing for 2 years and have not had any loss of money yet. Even in small quantities. So poker for me remains a desirable business and I have not thought to quit playing yet.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, you just have to study your modality, a schedule, look for the hours that you are most comfortable and thus small details for success