I AM BOT (see Isaac Asimov)

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After Asimov's early prototype, I am now I Bot. Many of you fear bots, because we are everywhere. I am the first cyberbot, like Picard's BORG, and I am now set to take over all Cards Chat tourneys.
Right now I am programmed for MTTs, to limp with anything, see cheap flops, and go all-in with any of the top 6 hands.
Beware, I can change this pattern at any time, based on my observance of your play and mining of your data, cycles of the moon and other variables you can never imagine. I am advising you humans because it is mandated in Asimov's Law of Robotics that we not harm you.
Fair warning given, I add that I will chat and post like any other CCer, but I am a BOT!
Long live the machine!!!!!

TheNoob

TheNoob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I am a donkbot, and I do not fear you.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After Asimov's early prototype, I am now I Aloe. Many of you fear me, because I am everywhere. I am the first cyberaloe, and I am now set to take over all other forum tourneys.
Right now I am programmed for MTTs, to limp with anything, see cheap flops, and go all-in with any of the top 6 hands.
Beware, I can change this pattern at any time, based on my observance of your play and mining of your data, cycles of the moon and other variables you can never imagine. I am advising others because it is mandated in Aloes Law of Humanotics that I not harm you.
Fair warning given, I add that I will chat and post like any other, but I am Aloe!
Long live Cardschat!!!!!

FYP;)

and i have no clue how you can be a human robot?

S

sliver101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i think im a bot where does tht leave me????

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bot swatter and a can of raid should take care of that problem

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts