How is your year going ??

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just wondering how people are doing? We have past the 6 month mark of " whatever u name it".

Have you noticed softer games? harder games? Has anyone been able to move up in stakes?

I believe if you really put the effort in, there was huge opportunities for profit. Personally, I started off strong BUT - for reasons that are not clear, yes, even to myself. I drifted away from my normally steady schedule of play and study.

I had 1 personal issue with a friend's son who had medical problems, but that would not be a reason for my lack of discipline.

It is a little frustrating, because as I said , I really believe there was a ton of profit to be made by people who were willing to work.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started out ok on micro cash tables then things went downhill and I gave it up before my bankroll was affected. Combination of my mood and increase of new players that seem to go in with anything. Seemed to be a lot of players working together in my eyes.

Got back what I lost in freerolls and don't go near cash tables now.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came back to online poker mid 2018, and 2020 has definitely been my best year so far. As you say games were very soft for a while during the COVID-19 lockdowns, but it was in reality only for a few month. More important for my success have been, that I have moved to MTTs, which are generally softer and easier to profit from than both cash games and SnGs.

A

aixacarl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has not gone very well for me, I have been lower than high, I have chosen to play only MTT, since they are easier for me to obtain profits.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I returned to poker a month ago after a two year break, now slowly increase my br and keep learning, trying to refresh my memory.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still have everything on the poker front apart from the shortfall to bankroll from our freerolls. The number of members of the freeroll Cardschat club is gradually increasing and it is more and more difficult to get into the prizes.

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many bad days, but this is part of poker

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well my beginning was not the best .... however one of the goals that I set myself was to try to generate profits to buy the HUD POker Tracker 4 ... and by that I fulfilled it .... so I hope that in the next 6 months improve my game to see if at the end of the year I have any winnings ...!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This year I have quite good results. My skills are improving and with them my bankroll is growing.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My year is going reasonable
Not the way I want obviously
But it is more towards the positive side

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now, I am not able to raise profits, I hope it improves.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My year is going well despite all stay at home restrictions

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am satisfied with my results. My bankroll is only growing, and no doubt it is because of my participation in our community. I am happy to be a member of our wonderful community.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just wondering how people are doing? We have past the 6 month mark of " whatever u name it".

Have you noticed softer games? harder games? Has anyone been able to move up in stakes?

I believe if you really put the effort in, there was huge opportunities for profit. Personally, I started off strong BUT - for reasons that are not clear, yes, even to myself. I drifted away from my normally steady schedule of play and study.

I had 1 personal issue with a friend's son who had medical problems, but that would not be a reason for my lack of discipline.

It is a little frustrating, because as I said , I really believe there was a ton of profit to be made by people who were willing to work.

6 months ago I was playing freerolls, $1 MTTs, and $1.50 SNGs.

Now I am playing mostly $5-$10 MTTs (some $20s), $7-$15 SNGs, and some .10/.25 PLO.

Also, not only have I not deposited a penny, but I've withdrawn $1,000 since Feb. :)

COVID or not, the past 6 months have resurrected my poker "career." :D