Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How long have you been familiar with poker and under what circumstances did you get to know it?
Well, I've known poker for a while now, and the circumstances, that I've known it, it's been really fun.
I was walking down the street, and out of nowhere the poker appeared in front of me, and he kept looking at me, and I was looking at him, and a beautiful and great friendship was born there.
Since then he comes to my house almost every day, sometimes I get nervous with him, because I don't like it when he makes me suffer on the river.
But I know he doesn't mean it, he told me he's a bed beat, but I don't care to know.:ROFLMAO:

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For 10 years. I think I got to know it when watching a big tournament on TV.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have been familiar with poker since I was 15 years old but I have been playing it since I was 18 years old, I got to know it thanks to a TV broadcast

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
by reading and watching videos on youtube

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
It was around 2008-9, we played a lot of french belote during our spare time at the university, one day a roommate introduced us to poker, he taught us the rules and we played a couple of hands. I found it a challenging game, with a lot of factors to consider. As I like challenges I started playing freerolls online and studying the game, I didn't stop playing since then.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Since 2019, I have become more interested in poker, and brought a friend to poker.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I got there thanks to my father's teachings, then I started playing it with some friends and over the years online platforms appeared and here I am, grateful for this game.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My first contact was on a site called The Social Poker, I was fascinated as the game was free so I migrated to pokerstars.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Playing and watch proffessional play on tv but a ithink more you play and more learn poker......different way to play poker i think

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With my family, they played 5 cards study and some made up types .

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I knew about this game for a long time, but never took it seriously.
But a couple of months ago my friend suggested to sign up for pokerstars and since then I've been discovering this fascinating world for myself!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've been playing poker since high school, that's where the adventure started and which is still going on!

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A friend introduced me to the world of poker. I have been familiar with various card games since childhood and have heard about it before, but have never played it. I got tired of computer games and decided to play poker. What is generally happy, but there are also black days - it's poker!

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Started playing live with friends long time ago, then i went online too

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
on TV , I saw a poker tournament and I was very attracted :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started play poker 16 years ago after watch an event of wsop on TV. I learned to play poker online at the same time :)

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A cousin once taught me how to deal cards and in 5 minutes I learned how to play poker.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I became interested in poker in 2006 after I finished High School. I saw a TV show where they played poker and I was immediately hooked and tried to learn as much as I could.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long have you been familiar with poker and under what circumstances did you get to know it?
I learnt how to play 5 card draw at school and learnt NLH and PLO online about 12 years ago.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My acquaintance with poker was in early childhood with friends playing with matches instead of chips)

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I learned about poker about three years ago from a TV commercial.:)

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've probably known poker for about 15 years. At first I watched television broadcasts of tournaments, at that time I didn’t even quite understand the rules and mechanics of the game. Then I played a game against the computer. Then online for play money. Then I tried it for real little money on PS. But I did not play all the time, there were big breaks for several years. And I never played live.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many years ago, when I was still a young boy, I watched a native movie about poker in the cinema, which became a hit in our country. It was this impulse that fully exploded when Chris Moneymaker won the WSOP in 2003. Since then, I started playing poker seriously .

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I was offered to play poker on social. Then I found a poker school on the Internet, they gave me out
$50 in start-up capital if you pass the test

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
About 15,16 years back. Watching some good old poker after dark, then i was introduced to Jason Somerwille somehow, thats was the best teacher for me to get more info about game.