Chips
I will feel awful as i have just lost 5000 euro

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably have one of those laughing and crying at the same time feelings. Then I think I would be overthinking my game and think that I'm the worst player ever and probably quit playing poker.... haha

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that person could have a lot of his time to analyze why that happened but must be awful

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never happened to me-not even that one time-don't know what you're talking about.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe you got the question. He asked what would feel like to be the first eliminated not to win the tournament.

Sorry, lack of attention.

For me, I'm a beginner, it's already frustrating and depressing, but when you see professional players leave and after re-entry they can become champions that lessen those disasters of the game.

Last edited:
M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is not the end of life, everything will be fine

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess its all about HOW you were eliminated. If SB shoves with KK or QQ and you call as BB with bullets and SB hits a set then u did nothing wrong

H

HumpusDumpus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it doesn' t mather when you get out, it will always feel bad.

You will always beat yourself up, the bubble: I was so close, but I played for a long time, I have the experience, ...

Kicked out first: Because you are the first one, but you will tell yourself it is better this way than on the bubble, ...

I think there' s always a big difference between the thinking (the mind) and the feeling (the sensation), this is also true for much more things in life.

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every year the main event coverage makes a point to focus briefly on "the bubble boy", the last non-prize-winning player eliminated.

I've wondered however, what about the person who is the first one eliminated in the first flight of day one?

How would you feel about being eliminated first in the Main Event? I think I'd want to crawl into a hole for a few months.

I think the "bubble boy" have the worst feeling of all eliminated players, so many hours trying to get to the money and get out with clean hands it's way bad than be the first one who can easily re-enter and try again.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Must be very ugly what feels the first eliminated, it must affect psychologically

Fernanda37

Fernanda37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats probably one of the worst things in the world lol

M

Mezerhane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts