Chips
do it again

Michael69

Michael69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, yeah there is like, no way you can win every time. Maybe... once out of every 30 games lol.

HalifaxLeafs

HalifaxLeafs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow..i think you got really lucky & had a run that was above average cards/flops ...i did find it really hard to go over every single hand you posted..but i got the general Jist of the post..while your "system" may have been successfull for now..im sure that if you play solid poker & make winning choices you will win not just now but in the future..where as if you keep playing like this..i dont think you would last too long.. because a real player would see through what you were doing n bust you out quick...
No offense..just IMO..
good luck @ the tables ..

rockthrower

rockthrower

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the first thread ive seen on this. i used to do something like this only id raise a little more than you....but i like your bets better because it was costing me more not to hit.

H

highway26776

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey where do you play i would love to get in on some of the tourneys your playing in :)

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way to bump an ancient thread.

M

marvinas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You got lucky this time, that's it. One wrong hand and you're done.

I

Igrac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These bets are hilarious. 168 and 83??? Where did you guys come up with these numbers...

hayes5150

hayes5150

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldnt imagine this ever working again

stellerteller

stellerteller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it hilarious that you did this, although I would have to agree that an element of luck is involved. To the aggressor goes the spoils but anyone who knows about equity shouldn't be calling the stupid bets early on but maybe they don't.

icecold24k

icecold24k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must say this is a very strange strategy. I myself do not think I will be trying this.

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao...this is no way to crush those Those Turbo SnG's...If anyone would like lessons, just PM me and I'll do my best to teach you the proper ways.

B

BlakIcon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL u had a horseshoe up your behind in that game for dam sure... and this would not even close to work in a freeroll!

J

janvincent

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These bets are hilarious. 168 and 83??? Where did you guys come up with these numbers...

Argh... I hate those odd bets. Maybe I'm a little OCD, but I need my chips stacks to be even, even virtually.

This strategy might get you an early lead, but as they say, easy come, easy go.

Janon

Janon

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting to say the least, i think you should test this out some more see if it wasnt just a lucky streak. gus won a big tourney by playing super aggressive pushing very often but that is just 1 tourney so with that said make it like an experiment and keep testing than tell us your results should do like 50 SnG b4 having a good result gl. :)

GDRileyx

GDRileyx

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
His strategy seems kinda whack, and he took a pasting on these boards, but he had a 99% ranking in 2007, when he posted this, and again in 2008. So he can't be a moron. No play this year though.

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting..., i will give it a try... or two even..., but to get called by underpair with weak kicker..., you did have some donks at the table...lol

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol. this is pure luck. no skills involved. I've fooled around like this when i was playing $1 long time ago, when my bankroll was on fire and kept winning my bankroll was at over 200 bucks, i decided to fool around in $1 tourney, i went all in with 7 2 suited and cracked pocket aces with flush. Then nxt hand, i went all in with rags since i have 3000 chips, someone with AK called, I hit one of my hole cards on the board, bumped me to 4500. i went all in with K 2 or Q 2(don't exactly remember) someone with pocket called, i hit my face card, won. bumped me to 6000. I went super-aggressive. i got dealt pocket jacks. someone thought i was bullshitting around ,called me with Ace-ragz, i won. got me to 7600. Blinds were barely at 25/50. I sat out and till i became 2 other people got knocked out. I itmed, I played seriously and won easily because I took out 4 people by myself just by playing like a donk. I won 4 bucks. I tried it again, lost all the winnings i got from that tournament, lost 3 tourneys. So yeah, it's pure luck. not a strategy.

T

turtlerox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great job ... you just showed every cardschat member the way you play,you better watch out for them from now on!

S

spartans889

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodizzl(how to win)

Will this work on carbon poker funsteps ,everyone just seems to go all in rigt from jump street. what would your best strategy be in this case?

D

dillingerdis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty ridiculous. I cant say that ive never played like that in really small sng's, but it wears out its novelty quick after losing a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands