toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry but I had to register to make a point here,

I am the number 1 pokerplayer in the world and I can tell you one thing.

People spending time hypothesizing about Poker Theory are complete retards and are nowhere close to being professionals. Talking, reading, thinking about Pokertheory is what losers do (I am all amused about all these pokerforums and blogs blablaing about poker). The difference between a Killer like me and guys like you is the instincts.

You can not become a professional by reading Pokerbooks or anything of that sort.

I know its hard for people that spend all their time reading pokerstuff and analyzing and thinking through each and every hand to accept this reality.

But reality is, even if you learn all statistics-tables in and out, if you know the theoretically correct move in every situation, as soon as a situation you havent been able to prepare for kicks in, you will sucks ass and every averageplayer will beat you over time.

The problem with your theoretically-statistically-perfect-poker-play is, you all know the same.

Have a nice life everyone

Proof you're the best poker player in the world please

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The theory of poker might be no too far, but the pros are always improving not only their knowledge about poker, but they are improving ther capacity of undertanding of human mind.
I have read a lot of pros that are studying this psychological area to improve their games.
Besides that, the way they put their poker theory in game seems to be different of amateurs players.

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the only major thing that clearly stands out between pro's and everyone else is it is there JOB. They must win to live and I believe this difference separates poker players. I think if you decide to leave your job to make more money by playing poker you can call yourself a pro.(;) As long as you dont lose everything)

Just my 2 cents

Jonathon

I agree with ya on your point... +1 !!

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for my part we are far from being a pro player

arborest

arborest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we compare us with professionals, then most of us are far from being professionals.. We have so much to learn about poker theorys and skill.. Some of us may be pretty close to this.. In short.. if you have made good money for years now, then you should go pro.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm of the mindset that the difference between amateur and pro is one big bink. Darvin Moon and Jamie Gold seem to come to mind... lol. There's hope for all of us.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry but I had to register to make a point here,

I am the number 1 pokerplayer in the world and I can tell you one thing.

People spending time hypothesizing about Poker Theory are complete retards and are nowhere close to being professionals. Talking, reading, thinking about Pokertheory is what losers do (I am all amused about all these pokerforums and blogs blablaing about poker). The difference between a Killer like me and guys like you is the instincts.

You can not become a professional by reading Pokerbooks or anything of that sort.

I know its hard for people that spend all their time reading pokerstuff and analyzing and thinking through each and every hand to accept this reality.

But reality is, even if you learn all statistics-tables in and out, if you know the theoretically correct move in every situation, as soon as a situation you havent been able to prepare for kicks in, you will sucks ass and every averageplayer will beat you over time.

The problem with your theoretically-statistically-perfect-poker-play is, you all know the same.

Have a nice life everyone

Teach me to crush like u plzzzzz. I just wanna winz at pokers but I sucks arse like all analytical players 😔😔😔

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are so far from the pros. They play for a living. We do it as a hobby on our free time. They train day and night.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I can't believe I just voted on a 9 year old poll.

Guys this thread is 9 count them 9 years old, I think the OP has moved on already.

Painmaker may be the best poker player in the world, but he is shocking at looking at the details, I wonder if he actually can tell the difference between :heart: :club: :diamond: :spade:

Lets let this thread die of old age.

:top: