How to prove to your family that poker is not a game of chance?

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First it would be interesting for you to explain that poker is not gambling, but rather is considered a sport of the mind.
Maybe you could choose a time where there are not many people who can interrupt you, and when they say it will not work and it is a waste of time, do not say anything, just have patience to deal with your family members.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that you should prove something , it is enough to play for a hobby and for you

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We don't need to prove nothing, the result of winnings talks.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First it would be interesting for you to explain that poker is not gambling, but rather is considered a sport of the mind.
Maybe you could choose a time where there are not many people who can interrupt you, and when they say it will not work and it is a waste of time, do not say anything, just have patience to deal with your family members.
Hello... today I come to answer you this topic as good news rs, he is giving an opening and respecting a little more, helping me and encouraging me thank you po rter interacted in my post

I don't think that you should prove something , it is enough to play for a hobby and for you

Hello... today I come to answer you this topic as good news rs, they are giving an opening and respecting a little more, helping me and encouraging me thank you for having interacted in my post. will participate in the league?

We don't need to prove nothing, the result of winnings talks.
in fact that's it rs, but this post helped me and today I come with good news rs they are very flexible to my world and respecting a lot. thank you for interacting with me, now it's just fight

Last edited by a moderator:
19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If the family sees the result in the form of a good income, then your actions in poker will be approved.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a hard hard question xDD

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
poker is a gamble, but if you bring in a steady income, I think the family will not mind :)

C

Charbilkh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U better not sometimes luck has a good part in the game:confused:

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is a way to explain poker to the family, for something there is a rule to play it that is over 18 years old and I don't think there would be the possibility of involving the family as we are adults. Cheers

Top 10 Games