how is my progress

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I want to know your opinion of how my game is going I started playing in natural8 on May 12 until today I have 6 dollars earned from scratch that they do not matter if they are critical all comments are good for me

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would it is too early to make a conclusion
But if you keep winning then that is good for sure

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I want to know your opinion of how my game is going I started playing in natural8 on May 12 until today I have 6 dollars earned from scratch that they do not matter if they are critical all comments are good for me
I don’t know how for this room
but for example, for 888, even 1 cent can push you to the start in satellites to a more expensive tournament
I wish you a great game on natural8 and growth of bankroll

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm at 26 dollars already

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm at 26 dollars already

Hello.
The progress of a poker player depends on many factors and therefore such progress must be evaluated taking into account many factors. If you have managed to increase your bankroll this is great and I think you need to keep doing what brings you profit.

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my level is above average, and I hope to increase it considerably by the end of this year, so I started playing again every day.:D

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
need a distance of at least 1000 tournaments

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.You are running well man!.But don´t forget one impontant thing(if you already know about it)the bankroll management..Without it you will never be a profitable player.Good luck in that poker room!By the way,I was about to create an account there because I read there are many freerolls to play but unfortunately they don´t accept visa as a deposit method.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to have more history to ask this question. In a short period of time, it's difficult to measure this.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.You are running well man!.But don´t forget one impontant thing(if you already know about it)the bankroll management..Without it you will never be a profitable player.Good luck in that poker room!By the way,I was about to create an account there because I read there are many freerolls to play but unfortunately they don´t accept Visa as a deposit method.

yes friend the room is good, and I went up a bit more but I'm already feeling heavier the game, it's already costing me more