how often can a good player expect to win?

H

hoochith420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oviously for a average player the odds the person gets is how many people they r playing. if you r in a torunement with 300 people you have a 1 in 300 chance if you are average.... in a 1 in 9 usually 3 people get payed so you got a 1 in 3 chance of making money and 1 in 9 of winning. oviously it depends on how good you play your cards poker is a game where it is 55% luck and 45% skill

MrAnderson420

MrAnderson420

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont quote me NoWuckingFurries i do cash a lot and about 60% of the time. I play about 3 1 tables a day 5days a week. usually get cash 2 out of 3 some times 3of3 im new to online poker but one thing i do know is that if your patient and wait for good hands most of the other players get eliminated and then the cash just rolls right in... Don't mean to tell it like that but there are a lot of impatient all inners online and i capitolize on that with small ball play and major patience. and oh yeah NoWuckingFurries "GET OUR CHIPS"

MrAnderson420

MrAnderson420

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol my bad I must be GREAT!!!! Just won another 1table gonna call it a day after this freeroll tourney 27 bucks 27 bucks 54$ for about 1/2 hours nice enough for a beer and a puff and a laugh or two 100% so far and oh the bodog Freeroll is up in a min ill let u know the place i get after that ok wiseO and uhhh yeah.... "GET YOUR CHIPS"... i gots mine

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol my bad I must be GREAT!!!! Just won another 1table gonna call it a day after this freeroll tourney 27 bucks 27 bucks 54$ for about 1/2 hours nice enough for a beer and a puff and a laugh or two 100% so far and oh the bodog Freeroll is up in a min ill let u know the place i get after that ok wiseO and uhhh yeah.... "GET YOUR CHIPS"... i gots mine

You need to play a lot more tournaments to get a real of how often you cash. Play a couple hundred and see how cocky you are then, trust me you aren't that good.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

$54, high roller hahahah

Do yourself a favor and put a leash on your ego. We don't tolerate behaviour like that here.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe he didn't understand that I was sticking up for him when I said about Phil Ivey not playing Bodog freerolls :questionm Sometimes wish I could get into other people's heads, when I don't have a clue what they're rabbiting on about... :D

MrAnderson420

MrAnderson420

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
250th in the bodog went out with Aces though. Hey sry NoWuckingFurries wasnt rippin on u and i wasnt paying attention to that Ivey comment. My bad aaight! Hey ChuckT I'm a valuable asset to this site. Trust i will step my game to the heavens (WAY UP THERE) and ya'll will c me on the leaderboards or just skyballin with a fat chipstak somewhere out there. Until then Peace out, My badNoWuckingFurries and... "GET YOUR CHIPS!!!"

Last edited:
NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the other hand he could be stalking me, and know that I like making Matrix quotes... in which case it's a very funny comment... but I tend to believe it's more about spam... who can tell... the answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to. ;)

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it's Bob Tiger's smurf! :D
Nah, spam...

MrAnderson420

MrAnderson420

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SeanyJ
user_online.gif
... "GET YOUR CHIPS!!!"

B

bustme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to be a general rule of thumb that the professional has to win at least 1 BB/hour. But in your case on these sites there will be times in your 4 hour period where nothing will go right for you so your win percentage really depends on your patience during these bad times "Laying down the tough hands" if you will

I have heard many times the 1BB/ 100 hand rule.....

Where do that come from ?

A book ore something?

MrAnderson420

MrAnderson420

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your right... Damn just had a bad losing streak in sit and go's on fT went from 160.00$ to 10.00$ in about 3hours reality check for me... maybe i gotta take some more lessons and play more small ball did a 20$ heads up sng won.. a few 33$ sng's then i was down n out.. played a 250 play chip tourney solid and got second place. So with this im gonna start on monday with a re-up bankroll 50 deposit ill have $60 play a tourney and report back winnings. Luck only runs so far i guess but in the meantime ... "GET YOUR CHIPS!!!"

J

jamesgunn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how many times have u had a pokert rocket lose to a guy all in with a 5 and a sever for example well it happens to me all the time how about you.?

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the standard payout % i have seen freerols from 5% to 33%. Is there an average.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the best questions come on a saturday or sunday.