Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello partners.... The title of the post says it all ... In your opinion ... how much time should we devote to online poker? Taking into account that we are not professional players. I read their responses. Greetings and good hands.:confused::confused::cool:

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as you are not foresaking responsibilities and caring for your self and people you love, then I don't think there is a should. It's about having fun right?

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with darth moola. if you're a winning player and poker is your only source of income i'd say play as much as possible!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello partners.... The title of the post says it all ... In your opinion ... how much time should we devote to online poker? Taking into account that we are not professional players. I read their responses. Greetings and good hands.:confused::confused::cool:

You should apply yourself to the degree that your interest is still peaked and that the fun is still in your game. You have to have a desire and drive to continue to improve also don't let it effect your day to day life in a negative way.

For some players that maybe 1 tabling for 4 or 5 hrs, for others it may be 8 tabling at 12 hour sessions and others it maybe 18 tabling. All depends on your personality and drive, just try not to kill the love of the game and find your own way.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play poker in our hobby time, I think that you can play everytime.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker is, in the first place, a good opportunity to have a good time. For me, poker is a hobby that is fun for me, so I only play when I have free time.

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If poker is your hobby, you should only play as long as you feel comfortable doing it

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as it does not affect your job, family and friend relations. Now as many people are forced in quarantine it is normal to play more. I see it for myself but nevertheless i never play for more than 4 to 5 hours per day 4 or 5 days per week in the evening. And this is now during the quarantine. Before that i rarely played for more than 2 to 3 hours 2 to 3 times per week. It is individual.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that at least 70% of our time we have to play, and dedicate the other 30% to study. Of course, study is very important in poker but it is no use just studying and not putting into practice what you have learned, so to I have to play more than study to obtain the desired results.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. I think that dedication and training will depend on your poker goals, but certainly the more you practice, study and interact with poker players and events, you will certainly reach your goals in the online game. good luck.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to understand that without theory and training your results will decline, victories will be random, do not flatter yourself on this score and do not be lazy

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long enough until you feel uncomfortable at the tables. That is when you must stop.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on your free time and how much you like to play poker if you 're not a professional poker player:)

A

aaduo01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! How to add marketing code after registred account?

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes there are days or even weeks when I don't have enough time to play. But usually I play poker 3-4 days a week.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider poker a hobby. I play 4h or 5h a day when the cards are favorable for me. I rarely play every day of the week. except when I go on a trip or I'm too tired to play.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If possible, I play whenever I want, but mostly in the late afternoon, when there are many tournaments that are interesting to me.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Play as long as you feel good but without disturbing those around you too much!

T

tajfuun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it depends... when i have free time can play long hours with no worrys.
But when im busy on work... poker is on hold :)

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Every time when you need deposit your last money

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck