How much is the most you have lost in poker?

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
never counted but i might be in the positif of $ 1000

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once lost about 15K, and after that I set up deposit limits and I never lost big amounts after that.

J

Jonex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started online poker, I only played sit 'n go:s and was constantly losing. -120€ was my bottom, then I started playing tournament poker and I have my bankroll back now, nearly 2k €

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well too much to disclose due to the fact I was playing for the rush in the beginning. Hard to recover a lost let alone a lot of them. Just got to start fresh and don't keep making same mistakes. My lost be coolers meaning my sets, straights, and full houses get ran down. I chase a lot when the pot is huge so if I fix this I can be one of those greats.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even lost count, but the damage is great, let's focus and try to reverse this situation.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest minus was about 1200 dollars when I played out of bankroll

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Playing within my Bankroll limit's I cannot say I have ever lost that much, On-line as it continues to grow, I don't keep records of my win/loss amounts, because I can see from my Bankroll that I am in profit.
Likewise in Live games, as long as I have funds in my personal safe at home, that shows me I am in profit and I never mix my Poker Money with my personal cash, If I go out to a Pub or club to play Poker I only take what I am willing to lose for that night, which would be the buy-in for a Tournament or Cash Game.
Sure there are nights I come home after being busted out of a game but once it has gone, it's gone and the worse thing you can do is chase your losses, that is simple Bankroll Management. Being in control of your emotions, and accepting defeat when it happens, helps you to learn from your mistakes and become a better player.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I lost a couple of hundred a long time ago, several losing sessions in a row, on a rrip to Atlantic city. Not a tragedy or anything, we got god rates on the roms.

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a year ago that I took 1st place in the bounty 4.4 tournament, the winnings amounted to 595 dollars

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost the most in cash games at 5_10 limits for an evening of $160:mad:

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in my case, by going up to levels that were not the one I was beating, I lost 250 us in a pair of hands
Well over thousands in one sitting. But that's when I played professionally back in the 80s and had a $200k stake. I'd say currently online I've lost around a thousand in several days during bad beat losing streaks, but I've always been able to grind it back, so far.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He won $84 raised to $90 and then leaked everything.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Or maximum I lose me um day foi of US$ 15.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buy-in ? 530 but won it from a sat so didn't really lose it got 1 bounty for 125$ so wasn't that but but did get sucked out on the river by 2 outs

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Dont keep diary on that front but i'd assume it's some triple digit amount lol ...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I probably lost less than $250 in all the time I played poker I won a lot I almost always win

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once lost $250 to play 10 and 5 dollar tournaments.