How Much Do You Earn From Poker?

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I play MTT, it's hard to say. Every month is different. For example, in February I had a downstreak.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm getting so much pleasure and self-realization. Lifetime :hello:.

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing few years and can say that profit is still not regular and change strongly from month to month.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't learned how to make money on it.The game relaxes me more.I rest with her after work

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly recreationally. About a year ago I cashed out the majority of my online poker money for a profit of around $800 over the course of about 9 months. Most of that profit came from playing micro MTT with small bits from the cardschat freerolls. I guess that comes to around $70/month, but with MTT there are significant swings unless you are playing a very high volume.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't get consistent results in poker. This speaks of my lack of professionalism. Once upon a time, when I was just starting to play poker, I thought that I could make money in poker. But now, after 8 years of playing, I am not sure of a stable income. Even though I have won several thousand in the last 3 months. And I feel that I have a normal level of play, but I still can't make money in poker.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really know. I play more for fun and get away from my free time,

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not really going to say how much I've won, or lost, but what I notice is that most of the answers I've seen here, do not include keeping records.

I do, and that's why I'm still playing. It's worth it, for me.

It's all a part of bank management, which is sometimes more valuable than the game itself.

Even if your just playing for recreation, you might want to start keeping records to see how much your recreation is costing you.

Would you pay $300.00 to go see a movie? Think not.
Would you pay $795.00 for a beer? Think not.

I'm not meaning to put a damper on your fun, but maybe you want to set yourself a budget. Would sure help your nerves...lol.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't do calculations for a month, but since I play online poker, my balance is right with ups and downs, I don't complain.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My calculater was broken when I wanted to calculate my whole bankroll :D

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You won't get answer for it from most of the players. It is like asking how much is your salary, what other incomes you have, how much is that etc. Generally, it is not so nice digging in others's wallet, even if it is just for curiousity, not by the more common, bad intention...
Anyway, if you want to know it, you can find it out more or less without asking it.

K

Karakas61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not won anything

How much do you earn from poker a month?
I still have not won anything I have not been able to connect, maybe my strategy is not due or I lack knowledge, can you help me please

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have different results, but on average, given my statistics, my bankroll grows every month, by about 50-60 dollars. It is not much, but for me it is a good result.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calculating poker profits a month is not right for me. I'm not a kesh player. I play exclusively in tournaments. The annual is a more normal calculation of income. I also sometimes have a big difference on an annual basis. But there has never been less than $ 500 or more than $ 4,000 per year.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
On average, I get $ 30-40 a month and in fact, I win that money in our daily freerolls.
Good luck.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I am playing few years and can say that profit is still not regular and change strongly from month to month.

i can say that poker becomes profitable when you are able to play high buy-ins and reach the final table, lower levels are a means to level up ones game play

E

El Libertador

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many months that I earn absolutely nothing, but there are other months that I can earn from $ 20 to $ 100, I am still pursuing my goals and studying too much.

P

PorkChopTD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Last June I have cashed out 4 times

$800
$3000
$2000
$900

I have never played more consistently than I have over Covid. I will say during that same time period I have deposited the following

$25 = 13x
$50 = 8x
$100 = 5x
$200 = 2x

$1625 deposited
$6700 Withdrawn

So I have profited $5075

I have played multiple NL Hold'em... Turnament, Sit and Go's, Rake Games and Head to Head. I win most at Sit and Go's, but my big money has come from Tournaments.

I will say, that even though I am in the green. I still don't feel confident enough to say I could do it professionally.

I played a friendly sit and go with my poker group on pokerrrr 2. hands like the one I am going to tell you about tell me it is still luck first! Skill can get your head so high and still come out in the red more times than not.

Blinds 600/1200

Cards and Positions...

Hero Qh Jh= BB
Villain Kc Js = BB +3

Chip Stacks...

Hero = 29,245
Villain = 34,062

Preflop

Villain = raised to 3600
Irrelevant Player (Dealer -2) =
Calls
Hero = Calls

Flop = Ks Ad 10h

Hero = Checks
Villain = Bets 7200
Irrelevant Player = Folds
Hero = All In
Villain = Calls

Turn = 10d

River = Kh

My odds after Flop

Win% = 84.55%
Tie% = 13.02%
Lose% = 2.43%

My odds after Turn

Win% = 84.09%
Tie% = 6.82%
Lose% = 9.09%

River = LOSS

At the point of my all in Mathematically I had a 2.43% chance of losing the hand, yet it still happened. There just are no guarantees in the game, and anybody tells you otherwise is full of it!

If I was to play that hand again, I would play it the same way. Odds are going Mathematically give you an advantage, but when you are on a bad luck run math means NOTHING!

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't earn very much! since the beginning of this year, only $ 80! January - $ 50, February - $ 20, March - $10

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't earn anything. Recently, this is actually not possible. It's just entertainment.