How Much Do You Earn from Poker?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I win as much poker as possible, because sometimes you lose. If I win I try to run that money in other bigger tournaments ....

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nothing from on-line Poker, as far as I am concerned all the money I win is Virtual Cash, it's not real and it all goes into my bankroll, I have never deposited on any site and the only time I have withdrawn is when the site changes something I don't like, it might be something like the software or they stop offering free-rolls etc. It has happened on a couple of sites, and I just take my money and leave,
The only site I have stayed loyal to is pokerstars, I started playing with them 20 odd years ago and although I have tried others, I prefer Pokerstars to most others, It is not surprising then that my biggest bankroll is with them.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I am an amateur and play poker on weekends, I was able to win $ 70 in the last 3 months.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever it is don't tell my wife or she will want a cut!

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live poker... maybe 200 per month averaged over a year.

Online.... bust

D

driesvh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So glad to see that I'm part of the majority that wins nothing or barely nothing. I put in max 20$ a month though. This I loose in an evening and then the rest of the month is freerolls or 2c sit&go's :cool:

T

Toptwo888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t earn anything from online poker but I don’t spend anything because only play freerolls

MJ23Bullz

MJ23Bullz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to play poker for fun since 2 years ago and always i only play freerolls and micro tournaments on Pokerstars (0.02 to 0.10 cents).

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not win anything playing online poker I only learn probabilities that it is not a little more experience to play better at real game tables with cards in hand, I have been lucky

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The more likely question for me to answer is: How much do others earn from me while playing poker? LOL There are certainly some poker formats that I would earn regularly from if I only stuck to them, but those are not always available to me, especially since I haven't been able to play on PS for a while now.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I still don't earn money, but I'm just gaining experience, and so far poker is more of a hobby than a job

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My current earnings from poker are zero. I play for fun and enjoy the game for its entertainment value. :):smile::eek::rolleyes:;):p

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you exited when earned 1 millions by playing poker , if anyone have endeavor lucky will arrive , success in poker is that a long road , how to come to final , achieve a cup and glory is for you , celebration with champange and enjoy happy time .

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me and I don't earn anything.:)

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я зарабатываю в покере от 50 до 100 долларов в месяц.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I earn between $ 50 and $ 100 per month.

P

Petry550

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depunere

Am trimis o poza cu una din depunerile mele

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210315-150104_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20210315-150104_PokerStars.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 14
Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not enough to keep me in my lifestyle, and that is not very lavish, but enough to keep my bankroll going up, and that is all I want from Poker.
I play because I love to play, not because I want to make money, but because I enjoy the ups and downs of playing, and yes even when I lose, If I can say I played my best and got it all in with the best hand before the flop, but just got unlucky on the flop, turn and river, then yes I don't mind losing.
It's unfortunate, but it happens, That's Poker!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make enough to allow me to keep playing. I earned my btc and the way it has climbed to new heights makes it worth my time. I watched it go from like 3k to 60k so I can say it has helped my bottom line.

Beatlebug

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For fun only in the event of our community.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for my own pleasure. There is no opportunity to play poker seriously.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

funny that no one became millionaire as the big shots
think that you must be good looking to go on tv shows
rgds