How Much Do You Earn from Poker?

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
It varies some weeks are good some not so good but over the average I am in profit.:):):)

hasmas

hasmas

Rock Star
Awards
I don't see how I could earn a poker salary, because I think the software is made so well that you have to be very good at poker, in my opinion, so I better work for a decent salary, and poker is just a fun hobby, of course if I win something and the game of poker is welcome.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Awards
No, I do not get to earn my salary and I am not even close, I only exceed $ 300 a month but in general I do not reach 50 a month, I would be very happy to be able to exceed 1000 a month, I hope one day to arrive.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Loyaler
Awards
I've figured out how to win about $200-$500 per month with little to no risk and very low volume.

I love it. :)

L

Laynester

Rock Star
I'd say about $1.00 a week if I'm lucky....

About 1.00 a week average. I'd say.

I play the lowest entry games and mainly freerolls and its a ton of fun!!

Thank you for listening. :eek:

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Awards
Hello interesting for me to figure out how much money you earn per month from poker? You earn salary from their regular work or live only poker? :icon_thum I'm not very good but make the salary for that work :D

Before the pandemic, he had a usual monthly salary.
Now I am in red.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Had you directed your post at me, the question would have been 'how much do you spend on poker' . . . I have played for years for enjoyment and there are very few times that I am actually ahead in terms of monies spent vs. won. Good luck though with your aspirations!

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
hello

unfortunately I haven't really had my money lately for about 2-3 months I can't get a big prize I'm waiting for the moment :)

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Awards
It is rare to make money in poker, although it would be nice to win something big.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
I earned 23€ from freerolls , had to do 4 different tournaments to get that, I cash tabled it to 39€, then lost all because I tilted with a bad hand. It's a good lesson for me and makes me a better player. I wouldn't withdraw such a small amount.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
poker is a distraction for me

I don't see how I could earn a poker salary, because I think the software is made so well that you have to be very good at poker, in my opinion, so I better work for a decent salary, and poker is just a fun hobby, of course if I win something and the game of poker is welcome.
I agree with you, poker is simply fun, although I know that there are people who make a living from it but for that you have to lose a lot and study it constantly

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Awards
VE
Hello community, I currently earn between $ 100 to $ 180 per month depending on how I am doing, I am from Venezuela here the situation is serious so I have to constantly withdraw or sell my bank, so it is difficult for me to increase levels ... I start with $ 20 every month until I get to the figures I mentioned at the beginning, I play cash omaha and holdem :D

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
I deposit almost weekly about $ 30. I have fixed income, but sometimes i enjoy freerolls too :D

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Visionary
Awards
DE
I'm new at poker, and at the moment I earn only experiences. Therefore I invest little money in my bankroll and a lot of time in front the screen.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Hello interesting for me to figure out how much money you earn per month from poker? You earn salary from their regular work or live only poker? :icon_thum I'm not very good but make the salary for that work :D

more than 2 thousand dollars a month