How Much Do You Earn from Poker?

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Awards
Hello interesting for me to figure out how much money you earn per month from poker? You earn salary from their regular work or live only poker? :icon_thum I'm not very good but make the salary for that work :D

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Legend
Awards
Hi Rumen! :)

I earn salary from my regular job :D + from live poker between 500-2000$ (playing 2-3 times a week) per month, online barely playing - not to much lately.. :)

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Now I do not earn anything on poker in cash games. I'm in the red. I'm still learning and I want to raise my level to make money on poker.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Currently, for this year I have profit from poker. I am unsure how much I earn in a month, since I am only keeping well track of it since this month. It is nothing significant since I play for the moment only micros. I am happy I have profit, which is I believe already a good thing. I keep playing and maybe once I can get into more expensive tournaments and biuld up from there.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
For me, poker is just a hobby. The main source of my income is my work. But, nevertheless, this year, I managed to increase my bankroll by about $ 200-250.

C

CTLAW

Enthusiast
I am a losing poker player @ the moment. Losing 300-500 month online, bringing home 6K after poker losses. Lucky that poker is not my source of income. Constantly fighting to play the bigger games, but never building a decent bankroll and not putting in alot of hours to continue my poker education.. Been on a cooler for several years with online, crushing live play @ bigger games.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Awards
I earn absolutely nothing. And that makes me very sad. But I think I can make money if I have enough bankroll to play at average limits.
I understand that playing in freerolls and microtournaments is impossible to earn adequate money.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Awards
I make a profit in poker, I am trying to raise cash to have an acceptable monthly income. In my country life is quite hard without mentioning the problem with the internet and electricity so I cannot be a regular player. Playing poker has helped me a lot.

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
My bankroll said that my earnings have negative value :). So my bankroll thinks that I am a looser :).

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
here where I live electricity and Internet for free Thank you cardschat freerolls are also free there is only profit from poker minus I do not, in a month I earn more than 500 dollars

Branimir84

Branimir84

Rock Star
Awards
I only reactivated couple of months ago and played only freerolls to get back into the groove. So nothing thus far :)

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Used to win $ every couple of days but I withdrew most of it and now in my country, canada, most if not all of the major financial institutions don't allow deposits.. =((( so now am trying to build a $0 to profit through freewill and very methodical bankroll building

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Awards
I plat mostly for fun poker is a very hard game to win at consistently

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Awards
Hi there!!!

At the moment in Poker I don't earn much per month, I have a steady job. But I would love to be able to have a good income in the future, for the moment I rely on watching a lot of poker videos and reading to improve. :)

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
From live play I typically earn anywhere from 500-1200 playing 1/2. Online I play strictly tournaments and average like $100 a month with typical deviation. Not a very glamorous life but to make some extra scratch doing something fun in todays world is always a blessing.

W

wonima

Enthusiast
I earn nothing at all. I hope the 30days poker course is going to help to improve it.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Lately, for some reason, I’m going into a minus, I don’t even know why (((((((

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
:cool: It all depends, if about 100 dollars a month, when can more be done, then more is done, I do not have exact figures, I am a tournament player