How Many Royals Have You Seen?

Flop

Flop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many royals u seen an were you in on it.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have seen a couple but never made one.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Ive seen 4 or 5 and had one royal and 2 straight flushes.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've made several but have made many more straight flushes then royal flushes obliviously the odds are skewed towards the straight flushes.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To many too remember with zero impact.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not many, very rare in the game.

W

Well Enuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 3 or 4. Most didn't make much money.

The one that made the most was:
:ad4::qd4: vs :ac4: :jc4:vs :kc4::ks4:

flop: :jh4::jd4::kd4:

turn: :10d4:

river: :js4:

R

Ramdes010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couple weeks ago, i made it for first time in my live. It got it with omaha.

W

Well Enuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had several straight flushes and I'll tell you dumbest I ever played one.

Dealt: :6s4::9s4: My thoughts - Check my BB

Flop: :7s4::8h4::jh4: Great. Open ended draw.

Turn::10s4: Nice. The straight is made, but I've got the donkey end.

River:8s4: Rats. Board is paired. Now I got to worry about flushes, full houses, and quads.

I had completely forgotten I had 4 spades before the River. Didn't notice the the 8S made a straight flush.
I was bummed out because the damned card was flashing danger.

I called the bet on the river and one of the players showed a hand of 88877. I turned my hand up and said, "Damn, I made a straight on the turn," and gave up.

Another guy says, "Actually you have a flush." And I said. "That still doesn't beat his Boat."

Then somebody pointed out I had the Nuts.
Then I was really bummed out because I thought I had mucked my hand.
But the dealer pointed out that my cards hadn't been fouled and I was awarded the pot.

It must have been about 10 hands before I got my head back in the game because I couldn't believe what an idiot I was.
I think that must be some kind of record for Poker stupidity.

T

Trestivo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw only 2 in that time I play

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for 3 year plaiyng in 3 rooms i saw 4 roayls....usually play session no more than 90 minutes

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t remember the number exactly, but I’ve made a couple of them, specially because I play a lot of Omaha, so, it’s easier to make royals.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw about ten of my own, in similar posts I posted screenshots of such combinations earlier

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I don´t remember very well but they must have been just a few times in both cases..

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker 3 years and not a single one :D

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the entire time of playing poker, I collected 5 times a royal flush and about 5 times a straight flush

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen a lot of times and 1 time happened to me, but it was in a early stage of a tournament and did not improve my stack a lot, but was not bad. Most of the times royal flush is happening when there is going to be a brutal bad beat for the specific person and the software has decided that this is the time that person to be crushed. I have been noticed this a lot of times.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a straight flush but not yet a royal flush. That's a rare hand, maybe 1:1000000 chances

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In live poker I have seen many, many royal flushes and straight flushes. But with that said, it made me think that online poker you have a lot more flushes, quads and full houses than live poker. While playing online poker I have only seen one royal and that was on BOL and the royal was on the board -- the two players in the hand split the pot . . .

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not yet come across a royal flush. I never even saw it on the table.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've had a couple in the past few months, seen perhaps a half dozen more in that time. All of these were online, on pokerstars.
I got one of them in a CC tournament, got paid at showdown, and received not one single comment or even so much as a "nh".
Live, I have not had one but have seen many. Most recently was in 2019, before the pandemic, when life was carefree (except it wasn't).
Once you start playing a lot of online poker, they just come up more frequently, and everyone likes to show it, even if everyone has folded...so that is one hand you just get to see. It's like quad aces. Few people can resist showing that beauty off.

The hand has a probability of 0.000154% or 649,739:1.
I guess I'm lucky as I've only played about 120K hands over the past quarter or so. Far fewer than would be typical to see just one.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY