How many hours of Poker do you average a day?

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your plan is great I hope I could have 50% of those expectations

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my progress but I like to play turbo games and I am ready to spend maximally 3 hours per day

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
approximately between 5 and 7 hours a day

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of tournaments with bountry and cash

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play about 2 hours a day, normally the duration of a short tournament, but if I know that I am going to compete in a long tournament I will stop playing for a few days since I know that at least I will be playing two days to see some profit, there are tournaments that are more of resistance than of skill, if you are resistant you will play well and you will not let fatigue cloud your judgment. Regards.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... when you play a tournament it is difficult to predict how long you will be playing since if you do well and you make it to the final table you may have to play for more than 10 hours ... cash ... so I try to play at most 8 hours ...

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for 4 hours as I combine the game with the main work. To concentrate, you can let go of all thoughts before starting the game and just do your job.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 6 hours a day on average when I have the possibility. I rarely multitable but when it does. I do it on 3 table because beyond that it becomes too hard to manage for me. the best way to fight fatigue is of course to take the time to sleep 1 hour or 2 hours before your session. if your use of time is too tight. you can always have vitamin C or good coffee to get your strength back.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play everyday, but my average is around 2-3 hours per day. A health number of hours would depend if poker is your job or not, but I think around 8-10 hours is a good number, but always taking regular breaks.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on how long i play at my favorite tournaments For example yesterday i spent approximately 4 hours and i can say that was my fortune time. I get 27 place. Mostly i spent around 3 hours on one tournament, playing couple tournament a day.

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play for living, so 3-4h per day.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone :icon_rabb

This is information gathering so I can see how I am doing in comparison to other players :D.
You don't have to answer all questions. Choose any one.

On average, how many hours do you play a day?:confused::confused:
[I play from around 17:30 to 02:00 the next day. so about 8 and a half:cool::cool:]

What do you think is a healthy number of hours?
[5? :confused:]

Also how many tables can you fully focus on at once?

What are the best ways to cope with fatigue?

Thank you for your time

Regards,
P

Hi! How many hours do I play Poker per day? Answer: It all depends on the tournament, if it is a major tournament, then you yourself know how long the game is going on there, if everything is fine.
But it also happens - :pcguru: and the game ends quickly for me! :DI play more often in freerolls, but there are few of them in the Stars.:mad::D

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its depends of the progress of the MTTs. Some day I play only 1 hour and other days I play 5-6 hours :D:D

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably average out between 3-8 hours a day. Three hours if all tournaments are a bust and around 8 if I make it to a final table. If I make it to a final table, that may be the last one I play that day, because it most likely took a long time. Plus, for me, it feels good to finish on a positive note. If one tournament does take 8 hours or longer I definitely do not play any more for that day, I literally need to do something else, something physical like; go for a walk, bike ride, gardening- usually something outside when the weather is good or if the weather is bad the treadmill or some form of indoor exercise.

A healthy number of hours to play is probably very different for each person on any given day. A healthy number for me would probably be 4 hours on most days with a couple of 8 hour (or a bit longer) days a week. Sometimes I am in the mood to play poker all day, but that’s rare, probably like 1-2 times a month. When I say all day, I mean right when I wake up to when I go to sleep again. Of course taking breaks here and there.

I can play up to 4 tables well, If I do more, it becomes a bit chaotic :) And I just play super tight.

As for fatigue - I try not to let myself get to that point and if I do, I take care of it with perhaps even more sleep for a while. I also like to keep a fairly regular schedule; waking up at 8am and going to sleep by midnight, aiming for a minimum of 6 hours. I find exercise and fresh air help me get better quality sleeps. If I feel tired during the day I take a nap. Listen to & take care of your body, it will server you much better.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6to 8 hrs that’s due to playing tourneys though really only have a few tourneys a day , but when you run deep they last quite awhile

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play poker when I have free time, usually 3-5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week. Sometimes on weekends I can play 5-6 hours a day.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8 hours a day at least 4 or 5 days a week.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Four to five hours at the most, after that I lose the concentration. I admire who can play for eight, nine or ten hours, with the same focus and performance.

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i'm doing well i tend to play longer but usually 1-2 hours a day in micro stakes games for fun plus whatever i get with tournaments

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On average I spend from 2H to 7h playing poker 3-4 days a week.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I only play poker in the evenings, after work, and if I am not too tired I play an average of 3 hours a day.
Good luck.

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
My regular hours that have to be played everyday is 7-8 hours. (from 8pm till 3am)
In case of big tourneys or final tables couple of hours might be added.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can have full focus on 4, MAX 5 tables. If I were to take more, the quality of play would suffer.
I play 3-4 hours a day on average, one day more, one day less.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play much poker nowadays,but when I do I mostly play freerolls,so it depends on a certain freeroll I am playing in.