How many hours of Poker do you average a day?

Papapi47

Papapi47

Rising Star
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone :icon_rabb

This is information gathering so I can see how I am doing in comparison to other players :D.
You don't have to answer all questions. Choose any one.

On average, how many hours do you play a day?:confused::confused:
[I play from around 17:30 to 02:00 the next day. so about 8 and a half:cool::cool:]

What do you think is a healthy number of hours?
[5? :confused:]

Also how many tables can you fully focus on at once?

What are the best ways to cope with fatigue?

Thank you for your time

Regards,
P

Last edited:
ptracco

ptracco

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on the progress of the game.
I try to register for 5 or 6 hrs max. but if I goo well ate the last MTT I register, then the hours will be long.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Total posts
Chips
Hello. After a one year break, I may spend 10 hours playing. It may become more as I get warmed up again, silly huh.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
Hrs pr day

I'd say I'm average idea about 4 hours a day maybe a little more depending 3 free roll the day. Thank you cards out the opportunity to chat with people and express my opinions and of course the pre-rolls good luck on the tables everybody and as always have fun

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion and my reality, if I want to study the rival players as much as possible, I play 1 or 2 tables at a time. 3 or more tables is difficult for me to play analyzing the game situations! In these cases I must make decisions only based on theoretical poker!
Regards

Papapi47

Papapi47

Rising Star
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion and my reality, if I want to study the rival players as much as possible, I play 1 or 2 tables at a time. 3 or more tables is difficult for me to play analyzing the game situations! In these cases I must make decisions only based on theoretical poker!
Regards

I attempted 4 tables yesterday and it didn't go well at all. First of all the laptop was struggling with 4 tables on 3 engines and my concentration was questionable. I think two is better

Papapi47

Papapi47

Rising Star
Total posts
Chips
Hello. After a one year break, I may spend 10 hours playing. It may become more as I get warmed up again, silly huh.

Hi Danoscar

I also try to go for 10 hours alternating between freerolls and paid tournaments but I find that after the six hour I loose concentration and start to make silly mistakes. Food helps most of the time

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
R usually play 6 hours in a day, sometimes I play more than 8 hours

messats

messats

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
poker determination

if you want to be serious at poker play the freerolls as often as you can and make sure your mind is relaxed so u dont get bored or tired

Risto234

Risto234

Doing nothing is hard you never know when you done
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If i would focus only on cardchat tournaments then probably up to 4 hours ...

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play between 2 to 3 hours and when I play tournaments if I play more hours

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker for an average of 4-5 days a week, 4-5 hours a day. Usually I play 4-5 tables at a time. I have been playing poker for over 10 years and this is the optimal schedule for me.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
If I spread my average of playing poker every day, it will be an average of 4 hours of poker. Mostly coming from MTT games.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm 74 years old, so now probably 4 to 6 hours. Back in my younger days, when I was in my 60's :) I'd play 10 to 12 hours a day.Just don't have the energy to play as much now.

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
on average, about an hour and a half. Sometimes less. But sometimes 4-5 hours. It all depends on the tournaments

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
6 hours a day. Rest of thebtime I watch poker discussion videos and I excercise. That's the plan for atleast the next two months.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the game, if I qualify for prizes I can play for 12 hours, but usually from 4 to 7 hours.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play about 2-3 hours a day! mostly in the evenings! on Sunday I can play all day with short breaks) it is best to concentrate on one table!

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for as long as my free time and mood allow for the game. I can play for several hours for several days in a row, and sometimes I never play for a week.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
playing poker

poker is a mental and mathematical game, you need to be fully immersed so

1 there needs to be a sense of passion for the game.

2 having the right energy, focused calm and relaxed

3 not over exceeding your limits know you range when it comes to time management
because not ever one can play for 8 long hrs. so start with small tourneys like SNG's or HYPER's or TOURBO's

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play about 10 hours a day on average and I think it's okay !!! For me a maximum of four tables - without losing the quality of the game !!!

C

casique31

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that poker is very exciting but that entails a great expenditure of energy. I wouldn't know exactly how many hours would be optimal to play and keep up with a good player