How many hours on average do you play per week?

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
With the current situation in Lebanon; I am finding it extremely hard to log on and play due to the electricity cuts and deteriorating economic situation. My weekly hours went from 40 to 7.
It's tough adapting to circumstances that stop you from playing an "A" game. Within the thread I've noticed people stating how long they play on average but not the quality of the time they're "spending." A bigger game, a better-played game within a 7 hour timeline could be the same as 300 hours played at lesser stakes with mistakes. I count my "poker time" as "anything to do with poker" which includes posting within this forum, studying poker players/games, analyzing prior games with various trackers both standalone and online as well as reading anything to do with poker. Certain games require preparation, not quite to the extent as a parachute jump where you have only one reserve, but every minute engaged in a poker mindset should ultimately result in a big pay-off. At the end of the day, could you earn more from a regular job and do something different with your funds or are you part of the "poker economy?":cool:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play around 4-5 hours on a weekend night:)

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play depending on my mood and desire, it's hard for me to judge ... but when I play, it's several hours

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

I used to play for long hours before, but because of work I stopped playing, I'm very busy and I play sometimes..

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on weekends, so I think it's about 10h/week.
I even try to play some tournaments here and there on weekdays, but it's hard to contact my work. I wish I could volume up more.

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 25-30 hours a week plus 5-7 hours of theory

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
With the current situation in Lebanon; I am finding it extremely hard to log on and play due to the electricity cuts and deteriorating economic situation. My weekly hours went from 40 to 7.

Hi Ziadfox, I'm glad to say as a Lebanese myself too, I'm experiencing the same thing nowadays more than the time you started this thread... (sar ytfi l eshtirak 3al 12 tb3 l motor lol), but 3g 4g mobile data still gets me few hours past midnight. I usually play from 8pm till 3-5am (8 hours/day - 56hours/week)

I always wanted to get in touch with Lebanese players, so I hope to meet you someday on the felt and get to know each other. Goodluck on you grind!

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea it depends, would like to get more but around 10-20hrs week online, maybe 10hr a week cash

JW

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play about 20 hours a week, but now around 5.

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
between work and my newborn baby ill prolly get 10-12 hours in lately. before i would get at least 25-30 hours in, maybe i can find somewhere in the middle of that for now!

ObiwanJ

ObiwanJ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably around 10 hours currently. Although today I played for 4 hours alone!

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I play 2-4hrs daily during week...say 4-6hrs both Sat/Sun

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Between six and eight hours a day, if the day is good, it can go up to 16 hours, but the normal is 6-8 hours a day

"Not always winning. Not always losing, but... Always playing!"

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
On average, I play 20-25 hours a week. I play 4-5 days a week for 4-5 hours a day. I would like to play more time, but unfortunately there is no such opportunity at the moment.

I

intheline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have little too, I believe about 12h/week. I know it's low volume, but it's what I'm currently playing. Weekdays playing for me is being very difficult with two small children at home lol

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont really play as a profession. So I put in about 20 houers a week. depending on the satellites and the mtts I am going for.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
On average, I play poker 40 hours a week

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the amount of hours I dedicate to poker is 35 hours a week, you should always calculate the hours we spend playing to always take a mental break.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I average 15 to 30 hours a week, 3 to 6 hours a day 5 days a week.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have played a bit of cash last week, but I only played 2 hours over 2 nights. I'm often too tired to play poker, very busy at work and the heat is knocking me out 😭😭😭😭

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually play for about an hour every day in the evenings. But if there is a huge event that I want to qualify for then I play more.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
on weekdays I play for 2-3 hours as it goes, and on weekends I try to load more tournaments, I can play for 10+ hours

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have played a bit of cash last week, but I only played 2 hours over 2 nights. I'm often too tired to play poker, very busy at work and the heat is knocking me out 😭😭😭😭
hi, when do home game tournaments resume?