How many hours on average do you play per week?

Ziadfox

Ziadfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the current situation in Lebanon; I am finding it extremely hard to log on and play due to the electricity cuts and deteriorating economic situation. My weekly hours went from 40 to 7.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play 2-3 times a week, in the evening, it's the evening when I finish in 15 minutes and the evening I finish in 6 hours ... it seems like a lot of 40 hours of play per week ...

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a hobby for me, maybe 5 or 6 hours a week at nights.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Summertime is time to spend less time at the tables and more time enjoying everything else.

Play less ......

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am trying to play poker every day, near 1-3 hours per day. Depending on the freeroll and how far I can go.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker an average of 7 to 15 hours a week.

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on my bankroll ... I can play about 30 hours a week for only 8 hours, it all depends on my bankroll

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I play 60 hours a week, thank God I have not had problems with the electricity! I hope your situation improves soon, greetings and blessings!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
yep its depend from my bankroll.

if is normal im playing 5 times a week per 8 hour per day so its equals 40 hour per week.

If my bankrol is weak or just start building from 0 $ its depends how may freerols i got, ussualy is about 2 hour per day so eqauls 14 hours per week.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually play 10-13 hours a day, if I have a bankroll a week I play an average of 50 hours

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently on vacation from work but due to the pandemic I cannot go out to visit beaches or other countries so I can play around 70 hours per week:D

C

czibak75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently play poker 5-6 hours a day and am a fan of poker

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In 'real life' I play in a national league on Mondays, so my hours are split; some online and live tables.
Overall per week I would say 19-25hrs over 7 days. Depends on the tournament as well, if it's a long one.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play every day for at least 8 hours. But often me have to be distracted and interrupted because of household duties. If there was an opportunity, I would play continuously and more.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With the current situation in Lebanon; I am finding it extremely hard to log on and play due to the electricity cuts and deteriorating economic situation. My weekly hours went from 40 to 7.
Hello, I am very sorry that you have this situation, it is really very sad! For me, poker is a hobby or even probably entertainment, and I spend only a few hours a day playing, and sometimes I play only 1-2 times a week due to lack of time, since I have a basic job! I can't even afford to play every day freerrols CardsChat, since they usually pass through my time very late, but I really like to play them, since there are very thinking, positive and welcoming people! I devote more time to the CardsChat forum, as I found kind and responsive people here who like poker as much as I like, and I like to share impressions and communicate on the topic of poker! I wish you that everything will stabilize and that you will finally be able to play poker fully, and I also wish you good luck in life and at the tables, let everything be fine with you!

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i spend 30-40 hours a week playing ACR

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it very much depends on the season. During the summer there are weeks when i don't play even a single hand. During the winter i usually play at least 10 hours per week.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some days I play more and others less

Good morning everyone, I play poker something like 50 hours a week, when I'm not playing I'm watching profitable players play on thwitch.
There are days that I play for more than 10 hours and there are days that I am losing a lot of hands in a row and I play for a short time, my playing time depends on the results I am having.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, there is not enough time to play-so from 40 hours a week it has become about 25 hours-of course, this is not enough and my game is becoming dull.But what can you do-the rhythm of life does not provide opportunities for playing more(.