Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on the goals you set for yourself, I play for fun and it doesn't force me to play a lot.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing 10 hours a day for about a week and a half.

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 2 hours a day, sometimes with a podcast or a youtube window open - but I don't play tired or drunk

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If I'am playing cash games I play about one or two hours, but if I am
playing in a tournament I play as long as I stay in.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, poker is a hobby, and I play when I have free time. I usually play 4-5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very little now...I'm glad of that...

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.
basically my state of health and my tiredness affect the time of the game if I am cheerful and full of energy then I can play for quite a long time from 10 hours and more without a break, provided that I do not have important planned events on this day

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... the hours I play ... it practically depends on how long it lasts in the tournaments in which I participate ... if I reach the last and enter prize positions ... normally it would be around 4 to 5 hours .. .and if I make it to a final table ... possibly it will be between 9 and 10 hours ...!

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have free time for poker, then I play from 3 to 6 hours, but most often 4 hours, for information - this is in cash, in tournaments there will be as long as I get out of it).

RafaBrewer

RafaBrewer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
minimum 2hours for cashgames a day. For tournaments you need 8 hours. 6 days a week

L

Lolocomondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2 hours a day but that's not enough, i invest that time playing very low stakes an not gaining more knowledge. If you want to win, you have to study like crazyman and after 2 months start playing. Good luck!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Goods friends. I would like to know how much time,hours ,days, they invest in poker ? Thks

Hi.
I play poker in the evenings, after work, for an average of about 5 hours a day. Sometimes on weekends, I can play for 8-10 hours, but unfortunately it is very rare.
Good luck.

F

FuccinALLin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say on average 6 hours

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

Currently I play almost daily, for the duration of a Freeroll, usually I play for moments at cash game tables.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play an average of 3-4 hours a day, 3-4 days a week. But there are exceptions and sometimes I can play every day. In my case, it all depends on my free time and my well-being.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Goods friends. I would like to know how much time,hours ,days, they invest in poker ? Thks
Good time of day, personally I play without watching the time! Since I am new to this game, I play fun or until I get tired! But if you want to play professionally, then I think you need to devote at least 5-6 hours a day to this, and not only you need to play, you still need to devote time to analyzing handouts and training in general! But this is personally my opinion and should not be guided by him as I am a newcomer! Good luck with all your endeavors!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on how lucky i am. Use to play tournaments so if things going well then it's around 3-5 hours.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I play between 6 and 8 hours a day when I have to play!

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am in a good mood to play poker I like to play 6 or 7 hours in a row.I love spending my time gambling with poker.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 to 2 hours

I've spent up to 14 hours playing poker but nowadays I play around 1 to 2 hours just to have a little more fun if you want to earn money you have to play around 5 to 8 hours a day

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on how much free time I have. Usually on weekdays I play for about 5 hours a day. On weekends I play 5-8 hours a day.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lately i'm only able to play around 2h. I'm too late for work.I would like to play a lot more. Hahaha

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
currently zero hours, hopefully if I can play a tournament on Sundays.now when I have free time I can get to play 8 hours

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play 7 to 8 hours a day. Before "Black Friday" I was playing 12 to 14 hours a day. Getting older has shorten my endurance.