How long were you without playing poker???

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Bienvenido de nuevo mi amigo.
Ya te echaba de menos en las mesas... en realidad no te he visto en las mesas, pero creo que es solo cuestión de tiempo.

A veces, una semana libre del poker es buena para nosotros, como con todo lo demás en la vida, ¡debemos evitar el exceso! jeje

... ¡Y felicitaciones tardías!
Disfruta de la televisión y ¿cómo fueron las celebraciones del título argentino?

¡Un fuerte abrazo!

Welcome back my friend.
I was already missing you at the tables... actually I haven't seen you at the tables, but I think it's just a matter of time.

Sometimes a week off from poker is good for us, as with everything else in life, we should avoid excess! hehe

... and belated congratulations!
Enjoy the TV and how were the Argentine title celebrations?

A big hug!
Hello Brother how are you???
Thanks for the congratulations on the world title.
The Argentine people celebrate it very much, even in the world it was celebrated a lot because those of us who sincerely love Messi at the end of his great sports career needed him to win this World Cup.
I repeat what I said to Cesar Gritz, I hope the next one is from Neymar Jr, I love these guys who are great friends like brothers and that even excites me. Regarding the tables I am returning little by little.
The other day I saw you at a table and I greeted you but it looks like you have disabled the chat. I only have disabled the emoticons those that are thrown kkkkkkkkkkkkk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And good for others to congratulate you on the great victory of dear Lula in the elections in brazil. (y)(y)(y)(y):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
The hope that Brazil will return to what it was, since it is the largest country in South America and if Brazil does well, we will all do much better.
A big hug dear brother:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello Brother how are you???
Thanks for the congratulations on the world title.
The Argentine people celebrate it very much, even in the world it was celebrated a lot because those of us who sincerely love Messi at the end of his great sports career needed him to win this World Cup.
I repeat what I said to Cesar Gritz, I hope the next one is from Neymar Jr, I love these guys who are great friends like brothers and that even excites me. Regarding the tables I am returning little by little.
The other day I saw you at a table and I greeted you but it looks like you have disabled the chat. I only have disabled the emoticons those that are thrown kkkkkkkkkkkkk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And good for others to congratulate you on the great victory of dear Lula in the elections in Brazil. (y)(y)(y)(y):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
The hope that Brazil will return to what it was, since it is the largest country in South America and if Brazil does well, we will all do much better.
A big hug dear brother:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
congrats Brazil and Argentine people its a very beatiful country i like it ^_^ It's a pity that I have never visited your wonderful countries :) I hope one day I will be able to come and see everything with my own eyes

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I actually stopped playing from around 2005/2006 till 2021. I had cashed out at pokerstars at the time and just never went back to play. BUT...... since coming back about 2 years ago, I hardly go a day without playing. I am enjoying it immensely right now and have had so much fun watching my game improve from 2 years back till now. BUT I have also never played in real life..... Only online!!

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Since I started playing, I don't think a week has passed without me playing!! And since cardschat gave me the opportunity to play their tournaments, I haven't stopped.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I haven't played for three months. Poker is very exhausting, and a week-long break from time to time can be good for your game. Be careful not to ask too much of yourself. Everything has its time. Variance can throw you off balance if you're not used to swings. Keep your interest in poker and make time for it, and you'll end up being a winning player if you don't go out of your way.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyday i take a 3-4 hours play poker

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was interrupted in a few years, from 2018 to 2022, when I lost my job because of the war, I remembered poker, I had more time left for it)

21Whiteinyou

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LT
Chips
5years after playing for big money