How long were you without playing poker???

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
From the moment the Qatar 2022 World Cup began for that reason, and also due to work situations, I went 50 days without playing poker.
Today I went back to pokerstars and played the $100 Cardschat.
And well, since I am here, I am also playing other tournaments that I usually play.
Even if you don't play poker, never stop being active on Cardschat.
Because as I always say, Cardschat is not just for playing freerols, but it is a big family in which, as in every family, different topics are discussed, not just poker.
Chica Bonita remembered my birthday. In turn I received a beautiful gift a 32' Smart TV
And many friends here greeted me for the New Year, which I hope everyone has started excellently.
Many times I understand the great players who in general do not play every day, but take their days of the week to play, and other days to study and other tasks about poker and life itself. May health and blessings be with you friends.
The holidays came in handy hahahaha I've come back refreshed
greetings to all
Carlos:whistle::):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Escuchar

content_copy

Copiar traducción

Compartir traducción

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulations on your return. 50 days is a very long break, but it will not be difficult to get back in shape gradually, the main thing is to be patient. Maybe such a long break will benefit you and the game will be more interesting for you.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't play 3-4 days but I can't play without poker anymore so these are the longest days without poker I love poker I try to play every day

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I remember I think I spent 2 or 3 years maximum without playing poker. But now I play almost every day and I'm hoping to achieve my big goal which is to win a big tournament on pokerstars.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been able to play poker for two months now because of the war. Now is just an opportunity to visit the forum and I hope to have an opportunity in the near future. Mobile Internet seems to be better now here. His poker game doesn't have the power to write. We often don't have lights. There's been no internet for two months. I want to play poker anymore, but I can't.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had like a 10 years of break from poker. I used to play until 2010 or 2011, don't remember exactly when I said stop, and I started to play again last year :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone needs a break from poker occasionally, even professional poker players. My longest break was when I was in college and lasted for a couple of years. I came back to play online poker a couple of months after the pandemic started.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
From the moment the Qatar 2022 World Cup began for that reason, and also due to work situations, I went 50 days without playing poker.
Today I went back to PokerStars and played the $100 Cardschat.
And well, since I am here, I am also playing other tournaments that I usually play.
Even if you don't play poker, never stop being active on Cardschat.
Because as I always say, Cardschat is not just for playing freerols, but it is a big family in which, as in every family, different topics are discussed, not just poker.
Chica Bonita remembered my birthday. In turn I received a beautiful gift a 32' Smart TV
And many friends here greeted me for the New Year, which I hope everyone has started excellently.
Many times I understand the great players who in general do not play every day, but take their days of the week to play, and other days to study and other tasks about poker and life itself. May health and blessings be with you friends.
The holidays came in handy hahahaha I've come back refreshed
greetings to all
beautiful words friend.
And by the way, congratulations on the cup.:mad::mad::mad:

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think after I started playing and suffering with this little game, I don't go more than a month without it.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I even don't know. I rarely play, because now there is a catastrophic lack of time. But I think the maximum period of time without playing at all was about a week

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I didn't play for 2 years. I quit playing in 2019 and only came back a month ago

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I had a break without playing for about two years. In addition, I abandoned both the CC forum and the freerolls. Maybe it was a mistake, but sometimes circumstances are stronger than us.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long do I can without playing Poker?!. Hm, I don't know! I didn't check yet!.. While I'm playing everyday... Further will time shows!..

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't played poker for a little over a month. There were a lot of things to do at work and not enough time. But this break was also good for me. I had a little rest from the daily game)