How long do you play poker a day?

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you can have good health soon, God bless you, and restore health in your life. A big hug!
I often play 6-7 hours. I also have trouble if I play longer. I think the reasons are I don't have very good health and have not be trained in concentrating for a long time.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, how good you have availability and do not feel this emotional tiredness. Good luck, my friend.
I play every day from 5 to 8 hours and I don't feel tired but I really want to play more.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is great that poker has become as popular and as more fans in your country, as in mine, brazil. It is important for all practitioners of this sport so wonderful, that there are more and more people practicing and making it a hobby or a profession. Good luck buddy!
A German, Pius Heinz, became the first German to win the World Poker Championship in 2011. After that, poker became a little more popular in Germany. A friend then invited several men to an offline poker evening. I was there. And I've been playing poker regularly ever since.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the spirit hehe Good luck [emoji28]
Hello. I usually play about 3 hours at night beginning around 8 pm. Weekends vary depending on other things that have to be done. Have fun. Stay Happy!

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last year I played a lot, as I was at home every day, so 12 hrs maybe. When lockdown is over, it will be less, maybe 3 or 4 hrs.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree my friend, I am also old and love playing MTT tournaments, usually also sit & go of 45 people. Keep playing and have good luck!
When I'm playing tournaments, the length of time I play each day, depends upon how badly I play...lol.

It can take anywhere from 12 minutes, to 12 hours.

I usually last over 1 hour in each tourney I play, because I like to avoid the "all-in fest" that happens at the beginning, especially in low buy-in events.

Also, with tournaments, the longer I play each day, the more money I'm making.

Great way to pass the time for an old retired guy, such as myself.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
morning, noon + night

only stop when i go on a losing streak ( a lot actually ).

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on your free time and success in passing tournaments, from an hour to 6 hours...

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I'll pass the same situation as you bro. For some of us amateurs, it is difficult to maintain concentration, and not to get tired during sessions. I'm working on it when I'm available to play, of course. Good luck!
Hi!I am not a professional and that is why long sessions lead me to complete emptiness.The main thing is to achieve the desired result and again to restore strength.life is a game!Good luck!

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also the father of two boys, I understand you my friend. Enjoy the game whenever you get time for it.
Not as much as I would like, compared to a few years ago, now I am a father and with it come many responsibilities, my time is a bit tight, but every time I have a chance, I play until the bell rings and I stop, duty first .

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
8 - 12

I play about 8 to 12 hours on most days.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 to 5 hours a day when i have to work. all day when im off work.

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the days of work I play fewer hours, about 3 or 4, the days that I have rest I usually play more hours, between 8 and 10. I also have my days of rest from poker where I try not to see anything, to that we must add days study where I try to watch some videos at least, in short, a lot of time is the one I dedicate to poker:D

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I play different, sometimes I do 5-10h sessions but not every day. I take breaks, but as soon as gtam it takes several hours.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 hours weekends much longer sometimes

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Night

I play an average of two or three hours a day but when I see an opportunity to win the tournament that time can reach eight hours on that day. Sometimes I don't play for about three days and I have to keep the house in order.:)

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much whenever I’m awake but I think I’m going to have to start restricting my poker time as I’m awake a lot��

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 hours is enough. That’s why one tries to play turbo tournaments on a weekday.. :)

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say anywhere from 2 to 8 hours.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends but most days 2-3 hours. But in a big tournament that can change if I do well, it can take many hours and hours to finish a game! Especially in a game where the player plays well and everyone came to win not suckout!

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the game schedule. So on average it's 4-5 hours a day.

W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play between 8-24 hours depending on how much money I’m trying to make.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play poker for 8 to 9 hours a day without feeling tired.