How long do you play poker a day?

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that most professionals play for more than 10 hours a day, I do not know for sure, but in particular, I realized that when I play for more than 6 hours, I start to feel a certain mental fatigue, so I usually take a break, I do not play every day, precisely because of this, however I am recreational, and I think it is normal for me , and you guys how do you deal with it?

Good luck at the tables!

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play

It seems to me that most professionals play for more than 10 hours a day, I do not know for sure, but in particular, I realized that when I play for more than 6 hours, I start to feel a certain mental fatigue, so I usually take a break, I do not play every day, precisely because of this, however I am recreational, and I think it is normal for me , and you guys how do you deal with it?

Good luck at the tables!
on the day I'm off work I play on average 12 to 13 hours more on weekly days I play on average 5 to 6 hours

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be the chip

For some reason i find i have plenty of time to just play online, either free rolls or not.
It seems the biggest problem is getting off the chair.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the mood, but in most cases I play 4-5 hours a day. If I start to get tired, I just stop the game and take a break. Usually the break can last from several hours to several days.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play when I have free time, mood and desire to win. Mostly for the weekend.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for about 1-2 hours a day. I can play several MTT tournaments, and then go about my household chores.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I play tournaments and have not played for more than 5 hours. I don't have time to play a lot.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips

Good luck at the tables!

I would love to make poker a fulltime job. hoping to be able to dedicate 10-12 hrs a day grinding. this is where my passion is and this is what am aiming for

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 hours per day. Too many hours, and it feels like work...

The same for me. Anything more than that and I feel very fatigued. Plus, I do need those 5 minutes of breaks every hour to stand up and stretch, do something that will take me off the chair.

MatiasGomez

MatiasGomez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the day. For example, the days I work I don't have much time but I try to dedicate two or three hours maybe more because I like to play tournaments. Although not every day I can. But on the weekends I usually play around seven or eight hours if I have the chance.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play 3-4 hours when I first start to play, a bit more in the weekends. Could be that I play 3-4 days in a normal week. It all depends on how much sparetime I have. In the summer it can goes weeks between pokeractions.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one main tournament and a few sit n gos. Can be on 5 hours approx or 20 mins.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 1 long tournament and a few sit n gos. If things go well 4-6 hours. If not 20 minutes

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The time of playing poker depends on several factors, it depends on the body's fatigue and mood in the process of a successful or unsuccessful game. If the game in tournaments is positive, then the game time is extended:)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play an average of 10 hours a day. really depending on the day after 5 hours of the game, i'm already getting tired.

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes play poker 0 hours a week, and sometimes I'll play 16 hours a day for a few days, if I play multiple tourneys this could happen if I do well in the later registrations, if i played cash games i'd probably play something like 5 hours a day.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play poker a lot. The longer you play, the more mistakes you make.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i can sit in front of poker for a very long time online all day though if a person plays well a win can take up to 10 12 hours so who wants to win it has to sit there for 10 12 hours

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 2-3 hours a day.Usually I play couple of tournaments.Dont have a time to play more.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play 6-7 hours. I also have trouble if I play longer. I think the reasons are I don't have very good health and have not be trained in concentrating for a long time.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day from 5 to 8 hours and I don't feel tired but I really want to play more.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play around 3 hours in average on a day
I can for sure to play 8-9 but in 2nd part of the session my focus will drop down a bit