demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
practice play more games afterwhile you will see that you can control your emotions dont forget its only a game and play the tournements with buy-ins you can afford

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Experience. The more time you spend at the tables and playing, the less nervous you'll be.

Absolutely true, the more u play the more calm ull be, i remember first time i played live poker, my heart was in my throat, i was nervous, my hands were shaking when tried to bet or collect my chips, but as i played more and more, those things go away, now im calm, no shaking of the hands, and i pick up on those things at other players to spot the fish :D

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online nerves is not problem.
Live is very important not to show it, even when the situation is critical.
The rule is to feel all the emotions and express nothing.
I always play Online and the nerves is not Problem.

G

Gump877

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exercising before I play has always helped me play more focused and relaxed. Exercise is one of the best natural stress relievers.

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prepared

Be prepared. Go into each hand with a plan based on position and the opponents. The more prepared you are, the easier the decisions are and the more calm you will be.

S

slavka_rus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
drugs are not the way out.
Any intervention from outside the body, it will affect a sober assessment. To avoid this necessary exercise and respiratory failure. Stress and panic will only worsen the situation, you need to learn to give and take. If it can achieve, you have a good poker player, but if you resort to drugs, you do not believe in yourself, and therefore you are a bad player.

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first I was really nervous and psyched when that was not the way I wanted I often put whatever was left.

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im always smoking bud so my nerves is always calm

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any intervention from outside the body, it will affect a sober assessment. To avoid this necessary exercise and respiratory failure. Stress and panic will only worsen the situation, you need to learn to give and take. If it can achieve, you have a good poker player, but if you resort to drugs, you do not believe in yourself, and therefore you are a bad player.

I think there are many top players who def use drugs....it all depends on the person. Some people play better, some play worse.

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont see a problem with weed, but anything else your just leading yourself down a rough rd

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed, the more I play, the less nervous I get.

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks for the advice,I do.also think that drugs are not the way for a relaxing game of poker

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I was really nervous and psyched when that was not the way I wanted I often put whatever was left.

Hi,this is familiar to all players of the situation cannot Nikolka to do so,if not turned something in one hand you don't need to freak out and put all your remaining chips,it's not a solution,it is necessary to collect all will power and wait until a strong hand or strong draw

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im always smoking bud so my nerves is always calm

I welcome you,Smoking certainly helps to calm the nerves,but what about those who do not smoke?)))

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are many top players who def use drugs....it all depends on the person. Some people play better, some play worse.

I believe that drugs are nothing to do with the man himself inspires, that he had used the drug and have to play better,he actually can play well without the use of drugs

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A break of several minutes can help

Of course you do,sculpt break,distracted by something else,drink tea or coffee,Smoking and can smoke a cigarette)actually really helps,but following a nervous situation)))

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont see a problem with weed, but anything else your just leading yourself down a rough rd

Don't quite understand your post,but as I understand you want to say that we should not pay attention to rudeness of other players?in this I fully agree with you,some online poker players use mental otaku,make you nervous,don't be fooled.

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed, the more I play, the less nervous I get.

I think the longer you play,the more experience you gain in the game and you already do not pay attention to minor setbacks in the game and less nervous,which is progress actually

D

doctor zver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helps me good music and strong coffee to cope with setbacks. The main thing to watch for bankroll and all will be well

O

otinanai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to think something else. (music helps a lot)

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helps me good music and strong coffee to cope with setbacks. The main thing to watch for bankroll and all will be well

Strong coffee is good,but I try to play without music it distracts me a lot

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to relax. Be distracted, for example listening musics and practice enough and keep the concentration, try to control yourself.

A

ATPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to sing a song,its very helpful, really.