How my five-day run happened

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm beginning to play online poker a lot better then I did before the COVID-19 on the lockdowns since I couldn't play my regular live Pub Poker League. So now the Pub Poker has started up again, I've skipped this past week and chose to play the Summer Series at PokerStarsPA, where the money is at right now, but it has come to a close.

I have been a bit conflicted as to whether or not I should play the Pub Poker and the online poker - I feel my online poker has been improving and given the differences between online poker and live poker, should I stick with online poker? I do have some concerns with Covid-19, but if the proper preventive measures are in place, I could go to Pub Poker and maybe risk losing the experience and knowledge I have gained over the past few weeks? or just stick with learning and improving with online poker?

Thinking out loud and looking for a little guidance and advice.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm beginning to play online poker a lot better then I did before the COVID-19 on the lockdowns since I couldn't play my regular live Pub Poker League. So now the Pub Poker has started up again, I've skipped this past week and chose to play the Summer Series at PokerStarsPA, where the money is at right now, but it has come to a close.

I have been a bit conflicted as to whether or not I should play the Pub Poker and the online poker - I feel my online poker has been improving and given the differences between online poker and live poker, should I stick with online poker? I do have some concerns with Covid-19, but if the proper preventive measures are in place, I could go to Pub Poker and maybe risk losing the experience and knowledge I have gained over the past few weeks? or just stick with learning and improving with online poker?

Thinking out loud and looking for a little guidance and advice.

Thank U 4 posting

If you are learning and improving online you should continue there. You only need to make small adaptations to play live when you have reached a certain level of proficiency in poker.

The covid risk is higher now than we understand fully so being more careful is better at this time.

So continue to learn and grow and when it is time to go back to play live read the advice here on how to prepare to play live again.

Hope this helps
:)

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank U 4 posting

If you are learning and improving online you should continue there. You only need to make small adaptations to play live when you have reached a certain level of proficiency in poker.

The COVID risk is higher now than we understand fully so being more careful is better at this time.

So continue to learn and grow and when it is time to go back to play live read the advice here on how to prepare to play live again.

Hope this helps
:)
Good morning to u ty for taking the time to post u have a nice day.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best option is to do what gives you the best results.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play where you like it the most that will keep you game at a high level.