How do you work out the anxiety while you are playing poker?

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best for me is playing the next hand - one reason that multi-tabling helps me a lot. Less time to brood on bad beats. That and thumping rock or rap.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
so that there is no concern, if the cards do not suit you, do not play at high limits, but if you are already in the game, then wait until good luck will come to you, but if not, then it’s not destiny :(.

have fun with the game, don't think about money and luck will smile on you

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just quit the session if I can't control my anger or frustration

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's normal. There is also an endorphin rush when you win. The effect lessens over time, but comes back when you don't play for a while (sort of how most drugs work, like cannabis, in my experience)

As long as you don't have anger issues and go overboard when you lose.

girts87

girts87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best thing is discipline . good sleep, good mood when playing. chill relaxed , patient. if things goes wrong, need to stop.. dont go after $ you lose right away. rarely it pays off

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always put sweets in my mouth or if not in any case I start drinking water to avoid that anxiety

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no prescription, each one releases anxiety in a different way. I drink coffee

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anxiety

420 music and playing harmonica

girts87

girts87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and when you get angry ! rlly pissed off.. ! Just let your emotions out ! im srrsly..
hit the table , scream.. or something, let bad energy out.. then deep breaths , and itts normall again soon.. if u keep it in.. it hurt longer :D