how do you rate poker players from other countries.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
brazil, bold players and not afraid to bet.
Russia, fully kamikaze players
canada, calm and very focused players.
germany, unpredictable players,
Ukraine, even Russian styles.
other countries, some dangerous players and others daring and kamikazes.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the game of not being afraid to bet, Brazilian players have been performing well internationally. is the highest record among players appearing in the top 100 on the planet in online tournaments.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to observe the behavior of the players at the table at which I play poker, but the player's country information provides additional information at the start of the game.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would just say Russian players are cowboys. Brazilian players will play any two cards. Me being Canadian I think we are more conservative and take our time.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil, bold players and not afraid to bet.
Russia, fully kamikaze players
Canada, calm and very focused players.
Germany, unpredictable players,
Ukraine, even Russian styles.
other countries, some dangerous players and others daring and kamikazes.

Hard to make a rule but I will try too.
Brazilian: Aggressive style players
Canada: -
Germany: rational and tight player
russian and Ukranien: kamikazee endeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing on 888 now
no one spoiled my life as much as players from Romania and Germany
how lucky they are in exhibiting with bad cards

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, each country has its own poker school and they are slightly different from each other, but I pay little attention to which country the player is from !!!

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there's a big difference in which country the player is from. The tactics of the game are approximately the same for everyone. Of course, the mentality of the state influences the style of the game, but this is not critical in my opinion

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kamikaze, brave players who are not afraid to place bets and all these unpredictable definitions can be attributed to one type of player and not divided into different ones. We all deviate from the behavior of the average test player at certain moments.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the opponent's country does not play a special role in poker, it seems to me that there are both aggressive and passive players everywhere, everything depends on the person himself and his personal qualities! Although each country has its own poker school and they take the basics from there, but you can't judge a player by which country he is from! You just need to adapt to each player individually! I wish you all good and good luck at the tables!

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play against Germans, I think the fild is good.

Good morning everyone, I don't usually make a difference between players by country, but there's no denying that in the cash game micros at 888poker, players from Germany are the ones that generate the most profits for me, at least for me.
In my opinion this is because it is a country that is very rich and the population has high economic power, this makes many players who are recreational players appear in the fild and it is very common for me to win big pots and at showdown the villains of that country show AKo vs three of a kind or smaller flushes vs the nuts and I understand perfectly that the player who plays poker has fun playing poker with a few dollars but there are players who are there with the objective of profiting and face poker as a profession, in my opinion there are more players who are playing poker for fun in Germany.
And if you ask which country has the strongest players, it's a very difficult question but in my opinion Brazil has more players who see poker as a profession and the number of poker teams is quite high, of course in all countries that play poker online we're going to find very good players and recreational players, that's my opinion.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a misconception. Every country has players with different styles. I've seen a lot of Brazilian nits and Romanian regulars.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is also the variant of buy in. Free rolls attract the worst players from everywhere.

That said I find Romanians in general are the most likely to bluff or go all in with nothing, at least in free roll play.

It's dangerous to generalize, but it does weigh in on my decisions often.

bojji74

bojji74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Brazil, they bet with any hand and win.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bonsoir everyone

I do not think that the country affects the character or skills of the player, but the player is the one who imposes his skill and character in playing, but I see that the environment closest to him such as family and friends who grew up alongside him, is more influential than the country in which he was born

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
you can't categorize a country by a few players or other players based on other players representing their country, in my opinion :)

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It doesn't matter to me who is from which country, it doesn't affect the game.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian players - playing with any two cards are my favorite kamikaze.
Most of the Russian players are pretty good players, if you don't look at the micro-stakes
Canadian players are very good players
German players are more like Canadian)
Ukrainian players - just like the Russians, are not bad enough