How Do You Multi-Table?

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen 5 of ongkie's posts so far, and all 5 of them have been followed by at least 1 post. Lol he loves double posting to get his post count up.

Anywho - IcyBlue, you should be able to fit 12 tables, not just 11. If you make your middle 3 tables laid out like your top 4 and bottom 4 you will be able to add a 4th one in the middle. 4+4+4=12. Do you actually have the bankroll to 12 table 1/2? Thats what...2,400? I wish I had that much!

lol I wish.

S

soccer1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 2 22'' Monitors and I generally cascade 12-16 table on the right, and surf the net, run HEM and the lobbies on the left one. Works pretty well for me.

C

crowhui

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does it really mind if the screens overlap?

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since this thread it got me thinking about my multitable setup, ive been experimenting with piling, and i have to say, it works great!

ive tried it a long time ago, and never liked it, as i couldnt keep notes. but now, ive worked out another way of note taking, so it solves the problem..

Ive noticed that lately ive been focusing on some tables more than others when i tile, and i seem to be looking at the showdowns more than id like too.

piling is helping me in a number of ways

i dont normally tilt, or go on massive rage tilt.. but i guess, i sometimes get down when im running badly, its not a major issue, but piling helps a lot as i dont even see what happens.

im able to do more volume, i could with my piling setup only mangae 15 tables, otherwise the overlap was annoying. now, im doing 25 tables, with relative ease.

it helps with my table selection, i can neatly pile 25 tables, while having the lobby next to it, making sure not too many regs load on my games..

the main thing though, is that i seem to be making better decisions more often, im not making as many mistakes, and results wise so far over the 95 tournaments i played yesterday are encouraging, so, for now, ill be a converted piling sng guy :D.

oh and my way of keeping notes is, once ive finished my set, ill go into the hand replayer, look at the big pots, and write notes about what they shoved with called with etc. and i also look for pots that stuck in my memory from the session and write notes accordingly. i dont know how long that feature has been with pokerstars, but its really handy.