How do you feel about sites where passwords to private tournaments are in the open ac

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.
How do you feel about sites where passwords to private tournaments are in the open access?
I take this negatively. I believe that distribution of passwords to events where there is competition is unacceptable.
I don't mind seeing deposit passwords, no deposit bonuses passwords, codes for free tickets.
But when it comes to passwords for private freerolls, or the right answers to competition tasks, or for the interesting games, here I am totally against it.

Ideally, I would block sites that distribute passwords.
But this is not possible unfortunately.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.
How do you feel about sites where passwords to private tournaments are in the open access?
I take this negatively. I believe that distribution of passwords to events where there is competition is unacceptable.
I don't mind seeing deposit passwords, no deposit bonuses passwords, codes for free tickets.
But when it comes to passwords for private freerolls, or the right answers to competition tasks, or for the interesting games, here I am totally against it.

Ideally, I would block sites that distribute passwords.
But this is not possible unfortunately.
Yes, I also don’t like it when private tournaments passwords are distributed on different sites, I agree with you, I would also like such sites to be blocked, great when you play in a private tournament and there are few players in it and there are chances to get into the prize zone and something win!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are sites out there who don't want to spend their own money on their members - so they do everything they can to thrive off of other site's freerolls.

Unfortunately there are plenty of players willing to support such sites. If everyone would stop visiting those sites they would fail - but they know that won't happen.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. Distributing passwords to private tournaments is very annoying.
I hope that members who distribute passwords for private games will be punished.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is nice that Cardschat offers the daily freeroll on ACR. I enjoy playing a field of about 100 players. I would not enjoy that same freeroll if it had 750 players in it. It would take too long to complete and diluted prizes.

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is bad, the fild sometimes gets more than 3 or 4 thousand players.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is nice that Cardschat offers the daily freeroll on ACR. I enjoy playing a field of about 100 players. I would not enjoy that same freeroll if it had 750 players in it. It would take too long to complete and diluted prizes.

I had a lock on tournaments card chat half a year. I was banned. But I did not play even when the passwords were on display and when I saw them. Since I understood that I did not deserve them. Not a single game.
But I will fight with those who share passwords for general access, looking for ways to find out how they became card chat users.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been on both sides of the fence. Initially when i started playing i was looking for freerolls which can help me to build bankroll for free and avoid the need to deposit. At this time i was happy that there are sites sharing passwords because i was new and i did not know how and where to register to get access to freerolls. Later i discovered cardschat and now i am very happy that there are such tournaments with relatively low amount of players, good players and chance to win some money. It is much better than the normal freerolls with thousands of players and few dollars for prizes. To sum it up - i don't support this password sharing but it is something that is very hard to be stopped. When people see freeroll in pokerstars for example that asks for passwords their first reaction is to search in google for password for it and guess which sites come first in the search - the password sharing sites. I don't know how cardschat manages to avoid this but i am really happy that this is the case.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, this is absolutely not acceptable. Obviously this is not fair. I am annoyed by such situations.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a negative feeling, I'm very upset. This is due to the fact that you do not violate the rules of the forum, always active and get a password for it. And when I get a password, I expect that there will be a small number of adequate players in the game, and I will get the most satisfaction from the game.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am against the sites that give private passwords .. or it will be that I do not like to see infiltrators in cc since it cost me a lot to enter and it is a constant and daily work that in turn brings benefits and benefits for those that we comply with what we do ... there are people who take advantage of it and as he says he must look for his own benefit at the expense of others