How do you deal with aggression while playing?

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys and girls! It became interesting to me, not everyone chooses an aggressive style of play ... some do not go all-in empty-handed. and some, on the contrary, just go for broke and he does not care that he has 7 - 2 is acceptable. How do you feel about those players who go all-in at every opportunity?

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a waste of everybody's time. That's not poker that's just pure gambling. But, we have to adapt to all styles of play.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play against such people calmly. Since in serious tournaments for serious stakes, units decide to scatter money. And in freerolls, you can relax and play your own game. The main thing is to keep cool. :)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I treat aggression while playing poker with the understanding that they do not care about winning or losing and I feel sorry for them.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello guys and girls! It became interesting to me, not everyone chooses an aggressive style of play ... some do not go all-in empty-handed. and some, on the contrary, just go for broke and he does not care that he has 7 - 2 is acceptable. How do you feel about those players who go all-in at every opportunity?

I see a gold mine.
Of course, there's always variance involved, but for sure, I'm going to want to get involved with a player like that.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to adapt to the style of players at your table. If they are aggressive, but your hands are good then it's the best combination ;)

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I simply pause until a strong hand arrives to take out his pot, whoever is a constant aggressor gives many advantages to whoever is calm.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make a note on an aggressive player, mark him with a marker. Then I try to watch replays of all his hands at my table, if possible, and show the cards of his opening. I understand roughly how he plays pre-flop, but in reality, according to the situation, a continuation bet or an all-in game

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sometimes under control , sometimes not and go on tilt and start playing stupid poker and lose more 100s of blinds or stack at tourneys/sats . Also on spots that need 3bet or even 4bet i tend to shove , RNG manipulators take advantage of this and call for the fake flips with PPs or KQ or similar hands , lol

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be glad that there are such players. Thanks to such players, money is won in poker.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, are they going all in because you fold too much? The question needs more context

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You should be glad that there are such players. Thanks to such players, money is won in poker.

... and lost ...

Even with such players there are still moments where things dont go according to plan lol ...

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Dealing with such players (or should we call the gamblers) is to wait for the best hand possible and follow them

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on how much you play, if he presses the pot and you have an average stack or even less, then you need to wait for the best card and try to learn the ego’s playing style, does he always gas on any card and on this catch him doing a bluff that you don’t have the strongest hand

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I like when they are sitting directly to my left and I get a MONSTER in the SB. This is the perfect opportunity to just limp and let them spew baby spew!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone has their own style of play. Without judgment.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, as a rule, I start playing more openly and with a medium pair with potential, I will at least 3bet him. And very often I will fold to my 3bet

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What a Nuisance

OOOOO! they can be soooo aggravating!

If you want to risk it, you just have to wait them out
until you get the big hand that has a good chance of knocking them out

You might slammed if they just happen to fill their crappy hand,
but I truly LOVE knocking them out
when they go all in with nothing against my big hand :D

TC

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Playing aggressively sometimes has its advantages, but if you play it too often with low cards, the other players will notice and they only have to wait for a top hand to knock them out of the tournament. But you should always keep your eyes open when sitting at a poker table. And it will always happen that you run into a bad beat. No matter how you play aggressive or passive, both alone don't last long, you need a mix of both

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pick a spot to take the opponent out. Depends on the game type. Late in a tournament most of the time you will need to be aggressive yourself.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it's a big opportunity for some free chips if aggressive in this case means going all in with any cards