How do I replay an entire tournament with PT?

D

deathduck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I have a lot of data in pokertracker, but i can't figure out how to replay an entire tournament. I've looked on the web and tried to figure it out but I just can't get it. Can anyone tell me, in easy too understand terms, how I do it? Thanks!

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goodness, you'd actually want to replay an entire tournament hand-for-hand? Seems like you'd be looking at a lot of useless hands. . . .

Anyway, I'm beta testing PT3 right now, and I don't think it has that option, but I'll ask in the support forum if something like this is planned. Now, there is a way to look at all the hands in sequence (but not actually replay them): click on the "Tournaments" main-tab, then he "Tournaments" sub-tab, select the tournament you want to review in the upper pane, and all the hands you played will show up in sequence in the lower pane in easily scrollable fashion, which should make it easy to find the pertinent ones.

Hope that helps a little . . . I'll let you know if I find out anything else.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I have a lot of data in pokertracker, but i can't figure out how to replay an entire tournament. I've looked on the web and tried to figure it out but I just can't get it. Can anyone tell me, in easy too understand terms, how I do it? Thanks!
In the PT3 Beta there is a hand replay, which actually is a tourney replay, because it will start at the beginning of the tourney an play thru each hand. UNFORTUNATELY, it at this point does not show you your cards in each hand.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it does, dj...

As for the 'old' or current version of PT:

-tourney window
-tourney notes tab
-find the tourney in the middle list
-now go to bottom list and sort by game # (this will put the hands in order)
-open the first hand and play it through :)

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the PT3 Beta there is a hand replay, which actually is a tourney replay, because it will start at the beginning of the tourney an play thru each hand. UNFORTUNATELY, it at this point does not show you your cards in each hand.

Oh, thanks dj, I didn't see that option! It IS kinda hard to find: there's a tiny, square button with a "play" symbol in the lower right corner of the "Tournament Hands" pane, which will let you look at every hand you played in a tourney. (It's just above the "Notes" button.) The replayer actually DOES show your hole card (and any other known hole cards), but you have to select the "Show 'Hero' Hole Cards" and/or "Show Known Hole Cards" check box(es) in the replayer to see them.

Before, I was just clicking on an individual hand from the scroll-down list, and when you replay it that way, the replayer only pulls in one hand at a time.