How cards get played a different limits.

P

Payout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hesh brang this up so I made it a topic. The way tables are played when the limits are high and low. I was saying how when I'am not doing so well I play free or penny tables for practice but as we all know it's almost impossible to have a good game at a play table or low limit unless you find a good table, most players at the play tables have an attitude like "It's free I'am not losing anything all-in every hand" bingo players, so annoying but I guess thier right? I mean they really aren't losing anything but it's so aggervating when you just need to tighten up your play without losing your bankroll. Gumble also brang up that there are still a lot of people that play the high tables like they are low limits or free. Which can come in as a bonus for you. Just wanted to see others feed back on this, how others felt and if you've been in my shoes. :hello:

bigjace

bigjace

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
low limit tables suck a big one if you are a no limit player.treat em like a game of stud/draw.you will normally need the best hand cos its to cheap to call and a bluff just will not work against idiots!!

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New as i am, one of the first things i discovered was that freemoney tables doesnt teach you anything. Tried it out a few nights and soon saw the massive difference between play styles there and in the Freeroll tournaments i'm enjoying at the moment.

Guess i will notice another big difference when i try my hand at S&G's.

-caf